Arama Noise Canceling Mic Telephone Headset
Last updated date: April 23, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Landline Phone Headsets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Landline Phone Headset you should buy.
Editor's Note April 23, 2020:
Checkout The Best Landline Phone Headset for a detailed review of all the top landline phone headsets.
If you require premium sound quality, go with the Arama Noise Canceling Mic Telephone Headset. This unit protects your hearing and reduces background noise without compromising on sound quality. The headset itself lightweight, made to fit all head sizes and equipped with two comfortable ear pads.
In our analysis, the Arama Arama Noise Canceling Mic Telephone Headset placed 4th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Wideband Sound telephone headset enables natural listening experience, features noise canceling microphone to reduce background noise, Acoustic Shock Protection to protect your hearing. Arama branded telephone headset is designed for better communication and comfortable long time wearing.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Landline Phone Headsets
Whether you’re a homeowner who enjoys spending long periods of time on the phone chatting with friends or you work from a home office and call clients regularly, you’ll benefit from a quality landline phone headset. This handy device allows you to continue using your hands to complete other tasks while you chat. As you begin to shop for a headset, keep the following features in mind.
When wearing a headset for an extended period of time, comfort becomes one of the most important factors. The IPD Monaural Corded Landline Phone Headset has an ergonomically curved headband that can be adjusted to fit any head size. You’ll also want to examine the earcup to ensure it has the appropriate amount of cushioning.
If you don’t want to frequently replace your landline phone headset, you’ll also want a model that is durable. For example, the TruVoice Deluxe Single Ear Noise Canceling Headset has a die-cast aluminum frame that is both sturdy and reliable. Other models use reinforced metal to prevent breakage.
Next, shoppers should consider performance. A headset that provides clear communication by utilizing HD voice, like the Arama RJ9 Noise Canceling Office Phone Headset is ideal. This model also keeps background noises to a minimum, thanks to its noise-canceling microphone.
Opt for a landline phone headset that protects your hearing. The Arama Noise Canceling Mic Telephone Headset is outfitted with acoustic shock protection.
Consider any extra features that make the headset stand out. For example, does it have a mute button, volume control or a 330-degree rotatable microphone arm? Is it equipped with a quick disconnect cord? Sometimes it’s the little things that can help you decide between two similar models.
The Landline Phone Headset Buying Guide
- Always check that the landline phone headset that you’re interested in is compatible with your specific home phone model. The company should be able to provide you with a compatibility guide if that information isn’t listed on the product packaging.
- Regularly cleaning your headset is a great way to extend its life. If the headset’s earcups are removable, take them out and set them aside. Use a little dish soap, warm water and a rag to wipe down the headband and mic arm. While they air dry, clean the earcups. Earcups that are made of leather should be wiped down with a moist microfiber cloth instead of a rag that has been wet with soap and water. Once completely dry, replace the earcups and you’re good to go.
- To keep from damaging your headset, it is recommended that you gently set it down on your desk or countertop after each use. When you need to transport the headset from one phone to another, unplug it from the adapter without pulling on the cord. You also don’t want to keep the headset in a location that is moist or extremely hot or cold.
- It’s common for landline phone headsets to be backed by some kind of guarantee or warranty. Some companies even offer both, but you’ll need to pay attention to the warranty’s length of time. You may find one only covers the device for the first 12 months, while another lasts 3 years.
- The price of landline phone headsets varies greatly based on durability and extra features. The Arama RJ9 Noise Canceling Office Phone Headset and the Arama Noise Canceling Mic Telephone Headset are among the most affordable headsets on the market. The IPD Monaural Corded Landline Phone Headset is moderately priced, while the TruVoice Deluxe Single Ear Noise Canceling Headset has a higher price tag due to its die-cast aluminum frame and fashionable leatherette ear cushions.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide