Aqua LEISURE Chair Swimming Pool Floatie
Last updated date: September 30, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Floaties and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Floatie you should buy.
Update as September 29, 2022:
Checkout The Best Floatie for a detailed review of all the top floaties.
Sit back and relax while enjoying the warmth from the summer sun with this floatie. It's designed to feel like you're lounging in a hammock, although you can also use it as a chair or exercise saddle. Since the floatie folds up flat, you can also pack it in your suitcase when traveling.
In our analysis of 7 expert reviews, the Aqua LEISURE Chair Swimming Pool Floatie placed 6th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Color: Light Blue/White Stripe Relax or workout. The Monterey boasts a 4-in-1 inflatable float system: hammock, lounge chair, exercise saddle, and Drifter. The Multi-purpose lounge quickly converts for relaxation, socializing, and even exercise in the pool. Lounge features comfortable cool weave fabric and folds easily for portability. Easily inflate and deflate with duo lock inflation system. The Monterey inflatable float system is a great addition to the summer pool this season and delivers fun so you can socialize, relax and even exercise. -Versatile: Monterey 4-in-1 Hammock offers 4 unique positions! Hammock, lounge chair, drifter and exercise saddle. Great for free-motion water (aerobics) exercise. -Recline-Relax-Dream: Supportive mesh lining keeps you cool as you relax on the water’s surface. -#1 Customer Comment: “Easiest pool float to get on and get off of while in the water.” -Perfect Size: 44” x 28” (112 cm x 71 cm) -Ages 15 and up; Weight Capacity 250 lbs. WARNING: This is not a life-saving device. NEVER leave children unattended while device is in use. Use only under competent supervision. Good safety practices should be followed at all times. Do not over-inflate or use high-pressure air to inflate. COMMITTED TO CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: LIMITED WARRANTY – Your satisfaction is our ultimate goal. That’s why all Aqua-Leisure products carry our performance warranty. Fabric colors may fade if frequently used in high chlorine-salt-bromine chemically treated pool water or ocean-water. More importantly, commercial pools are much higher in chlorine, salt and bromine levels than your average home residential pool. Product color and graphics may vary from those pictured.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Floaties
A good float can make pool time a little more enjoyable. Instead of exerting your energy in swimming, you can kick back and relax while you’re in the water.
But once you start shopping for a pool float, you’ll quickly learn that there is a wide range of options available and picking just one can be tough! You can choose a float that makes it easy to lounge and relax, or you can choose one designed to support your upper body while you use your legs to move around. If you have children, there are floats designed for various age ranges, too.
With children, safety is a top priority. You can even find floats for infants and toddlers that have safety straps built in. Often these floats are designed to ensure they don’t deflate easily, adding an additional layer of security.
Floats can be made for a variety of purposes, from holding food and beverages to bringing game accessories into the water. If you’re looking for a float for sunbathing, you’ll need one that will let you recline on both your backside and your stomach for an even tan. You might also want to scope out one with cupholders to keep you hydrated while you’re outside.
The Floatie Buying Guide
- Floats will naturally need to be inflated. Although a pool pump can expedite things, consider that you might not always want to go searching for one. A float that you can easily inflate by blowing into the valve will make it easier.
- Inflation can be challenging with larger floats made from thicker material. A pump might come in handy for those situations, so make sure you keep your pump close by.
- Many modern floats are made with PVC, a type of plastic polymer that provides more durability while also being flexible enough to keep you comfortable.
- Even the most durable material can suffer a puncture, especially with the stress of waterplay and being packed up frequently to take on the go. You may wish to make sure you have a repair kit on hand.
- Often floats for younger children will have features like dual air chambers and a safety valve to keep air leaks from creating a danger. One that has straps to keep an infant firmly in place can give you that extra peace of mind. However, most floats are not safety devices so you’ll need to closely supervise your little ones in the water.
- Floats come in a wide range of sizes. Make sure you know the dimensions of your float before buying. An extra-large float could be a problem if you have a small pool, but it can be perfect for using in bodies of water like oceans and lakes.
- Some floats are designed for younger children to ride atop. If you go with this type of float, make sure there are safety features like handles. Check the weight capacity if you want multiple kids to join the fun.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide