APPRETE Push-Up Handles
Last updated date: July 21, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Push-Up Boards and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Push-Up Board you should buy.
Update as August 4, 2022:
Checkout The Best Push-Up Boards for a detailed review of all the top push-up boards.
In our analysis of 6 expert reviews, the APPRETE Push-Up Handles placed 6th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Push-ups with suction cups: There is a large suction cup, the stability is a group, you can train with confidence without falling. The push up bar allow you to sink deeper, load, increase range of motion and strengthen your muscles. Wrist does not hurt: The handle uses a thick sponge, so the palm and wrist do not hurt. It has good sweat absorption, is easy to grip, and is easy to apply force when doing push-ups. In addition, it is not slippery because it has been processed to be uneven. Stability, non-slip: The bottom of the foot is flat, non-slip, and you don’t have to worry about falling and getting injured. Not only does it increase stability, it does not damage the flooring. The stability group makes push-ups easy. Withstand load of 660 lbs: The push up bars pipe is made of steel, so the load capacity is 660 lbs. The foot part uses PP hard rubber with excellent mechanical performance, and it is more durable and stable than ordinary push-ups.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Push-Up Boards
If you’re working on your upper body strength, mass and endurance, you know that push-ups are a foundational part of your exercise regime. For those looking to take their push-ups up a level, a good piece of equipment is the push-up board.
Push-ups strengthen the muscles in the shoulders, chest and triceps, while also targeting the back, core and biceps. This effective compound movement targets so many different areas which is why it’s loved by workout newbies and pros alike. Push-up boards help you try push-up variations so you can elevate your workout intensity.
The push-up board is a sturdy and strong platform that has handles on each side for you to hold while you do your push-ups. There are color-coded adjustments for the handles on the board, so you can change up how you place your hands, which in turn helps you train different areas of your body.
There are several benefits to using a push-up board. It’s an excellent choice for beginners because the board is budget friendly and easy to use. Not only that, it’s ideal for having in a home gym because it doesn’t take up a lot of space but offers a lot of exercise variety. Push-up boards are also a good choice for those who have issues with their wrists. Using the board allows you to keep your wrists in a neutral position so they are more comfortable. This also helps to alleviate stress from the wrist area. The push-up board can also be a handy tool for those who do gymnastics. It elevates the hands, making it easier to do handstands, planche push-ups and L-sits.
The Push-Up Board Buying Guide
- When searching for push-up boards, it’s important to look for ones that are made from high-quality materials. The board has to support your weight, so it should be made from sturdy materials such as aluminum and steel. If you choose a board made from low-quality materials, it may increase the risk of accidents and injuries while using the equipment.
- The handles are one of the most important parts of the push-up board, so pay attention to how they are made. You should get a push-up board that has non-slip handles to reduce any injuries. Be sure to look for ones that are easy to adjust but that maintain stability while in position.
- Push-up boards typically have a maximum user weight, which is important to check especially if you plan on adding weights to your back during a workout. For example, if the maximum user weight is 200 pounds and you add weight to your back which makes your total weight 225 pounds, then you would be over the maximum user weight.
- If you’re a beginner, using a push-up board may seem daunting. Instead of balancing your lower body on your feet, try starting out by balancing your lower body on your knees. Work out in this position the first few times till you develop the strength to move on to balancing on your feet.
- Some people may have a tendency to flare their elbows wide when using the push-up board. Keep in mind that this can actually create tension in your shoulders and rotator cuffs. Don’t lock your arms and ensure your elbows don’t go out too wide while using the push-up board.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide