APLusee SUS304 Phone Holder Modern Toilet Roll Holder
Last updated date: June 1, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Modern Toilet Roll Holders and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Modern Toilet Roll Holder you should buy.
Update as May 30, 2022:
Checkout The Best Modern Toilet Roll Holder for a detailed review of all the top modern toilet roll holders.
Dual holders let you keep two rolls of toilet paper close by at all times. The thick stainless steel shelf measures 12 inches long by 5-5/16 inches deep and 3-3/8 inches high — perfect for holding your cell phone and one or two other small items. The mounting holes are placed in different directions so it's easier to make final adjustments before you complete that final tightening of the screws.
In our analysis, the APLusee APLusee Phone Holder Modern Toilet Roll Holder placed 7th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Premium Grade Sus304 Stainless Steel, 1.5 Mm (1/16″) Thick Sheet Used for Shelf, Fully Strong and Well Made. Net Weight: 2.23 Lbs. (1016 G). SHINY SLEEK SURFACE bright polished chrome combines with clean minimalistic lines, provides highly reflective for a mirror-like look that works with any bath decorating style, specially featuring modern elegant feeling to complete our bathroom remodel. Dual roll size, 1 for back up when 1 is using. HIGHLY FUNCTIONAL strong paper towel holder, bonus multipurpose storage shelf! LARGE ENOUGH to securely rest various items on, e.g. mobile phone, bluetooth speaker or other small electronic products. Also for wet wipes, wipe container, facial tissue, liquid soap, air freshener, little books or other stuffs, when you use the toilet or take a bath, keeping them tidy, handy in roomy or small bathrooms. PERFECT PHONE SHELF maximumly suits big smartphones, never afraid of dropping off or getting wet when waiting your calls in toilet. Length: 12″ (305mm), depth: 5 5/16″ (135mm), height: 3 3/8″ (85mm). Not like other common small phone paper holders. HUMANIZED DESIGN a. Upward bend edge prevents phone or things from slipping off. b. Upward curved hook without tissue walking out. c. Deburred all around to a smooth edge, tooled excellent. d. Simple and thoughtful assembled, mounting holes in different directions make it very easy for final level adjustment before screws are fully tightened. WARM PROMPT a. SURFACE IS COVERED WITH A WHITE PROTECTIVE FILM and should be peeled off before using. b. Fits most of brand’s paper rolls, e.g. regular, double, jumbo, mega rolls, EXCLUDE other oversized rolls, e.g. super mega, biggest rolls. c. Please take measurements of your roll correctly before purchasing. d. Install it in the appropriate position, according to actual needs.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Modern Toilet Roll Holders
Standard toilet paper roll holders leave plenty to be desired. First, there’s the flimsy bar, which includes a spring that lets you insert the holder into the posts. Second, the posts themselves often aren’t made to resist rust and corrosion, which can be a problem in a room that can stay pretty humid throughout the day.
Then there’s the issue of modern toilet paper rolls. At one time, the rolls that were made for household use were a standard size. But today, toilet paper manufacturers try to stay competitive by packing more sheets into each roll, which has increased the size substantially. Today’s “mega rolls” that promise four standard toilet paper rolls in one are much bigger than rolls used to be, obviously. This means that those standard rolls will no longer fit unless you purchase an extender.
So it’s probably no surprise that toilet roll holders are changing to match. The clunky spring-loaded design is now outdated. Instead, newer homes have a variety of single bar designs that let you slide the old roll off and replace it with a new one without having to remove a bar. You can also find pedestal-style holders that don’t even need to be mounted.
The Modern Toilet Roll Holder Buying Guide
- Since toilet paper roll holders reside in the most humid room of your home, you’ll need a holder built to resist rust and corrosion. Top-quality stainless steel does this job best.
- If you choose a wall-mounted toilet paper roll holder, make sure to check out the installation instructions before you buy.
- Before shopping, consider where you’ll be installing the holder. Obviously, you’ll want it within easy reach of the toilet. But you’ll also need to make sure it’s out of the way for those who are showering and getting ready.
- Bar-style toilet paper roll holders that let you easily slide the roll on and off need to also have something built in to keep the roll in place. Many have a slight ridge or raised area at the end that keeps the roll from falling off.
- Consider matching your toilet paper roll holder to your faucets and shower rod. This small detail can add that extra touch of class to your décor.
- You can also buy a rack that will house extra rolls of toilet paper in case you run out while seated. Alternately, you can choose a wall-mounted or pedestal-style holder that lets you always keep a spare nearby.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide