Apipi Lightweight Canvas Pencil Case, 10-Pack
Last updated date: June 2, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as June 2, 2022:
Checkout The Best Pencil Case for a detailed review of all the top .
Teachers and large families will appreciate this pencil case set, as it includes a total of 10 cases. The cases are lightweight and feature a canvas that can be decorated using fabric paint or permanent markers. The metal zipper is durable and will keep the contents of the case safe and secure.
In our analysis of 10 expert reviews, the Apipi Lightweight Canvas Pencil Case, 10-Pack placed 6th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Fabulous Material: made of high quality canvas, lightweight, soft and durable, not easy to tears, the zippers work smoothly and the bags themselves feel like they will last a very long time. Quantity and Size: each package contains 10 blank canvas bags, and the size of each stationery bag is 7.5 x 5 inches, they are just the right size to store your favorite makeup items inside your purse or in a duffle bag for a weekend trip. Multipurpose Bag: a practical blank canvas bag, in addition to being used as a stationery bag, can also be used as a cosmetic bag, as well as a coin purse, a bill bag, a gift bag, a travel organizer, etc. Perfect for DIY Project: the outside of the bags are plain, they make the perfect blank canvas to get creative and personalize them, you can graffiti, paint, decorate, heat transfer, print, embroidery, release creativity and make your own personalized bag. Convenient To Use: the metal zippered canvas bag can be opened and closed smoothly, and the content is clean and tidy, ensuring that the items inside are safe and orderly in daily life or during the travel.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Whether you use it at work, school or home, a pencil case offers a convenient place to store your pencils, pens and other supplies. A good pencil case will offer protection and can keep pencils from rolling off your desk or getting lost. Pencil cases can make it easy to organize office and art supplies.
When browsing pencil cases, consider how much space you need for your items. A basic pencil case can hold several pencils and other supplies in a single zippered compartment for basic daily use. However, a large pencil case or bag may offer slots for pencils, have a large open area and feature several pockets for easy organization of small and large items.
Pencil cases can come in different shapes and styles that fit your needs and preferences. For example, some pencil cases fold up and down so you can use them as a pencil cup when you’re not simply storing your items. Other cases have a wide zipper design that makes the case open up more like a bag.
Since pencil cases can get a lot of wear and tear as they hold objects like sharp pencils, scissors and protractors, you’ll want to choose a product made of a sturdy, high-quality material. You can often find pencil cases made of polyester, felt, plastic and canvas that offer different textures and durability. Look for products that mention qualities such as waterproof, dust-resistant and strong.
Since you’ll open the pencil case often, opt for a product with a sturdy and convenient zipper. You can find cases with one zipper that offers a single opening as well as organizer pencil cases with several zippered compartments and pockets. You can consider your storage preferences and convenience in deciding how many zippered pockets you prefer.
To get a product that will last, look for pencil cases that are washable. You can hand wash pencil cases made of most common materials, but some manufacturers market their products as machine washable for added convenience.
The Buying Guide
- Pencil cases can work well for other purposes such as storing small electronics, money or even makeup. You can find organizer cases with interior mesh pockets for your phone, earbuds or cables. Other cases have slots that can work well for organizing makeup brushes.
- While large pencil cases give you a place to store a lot of items, keep in mind that finding those items when you need them can take more work. To make things easier, look for large pencil cases with a convenient outer pocket for the items you’ll need most.
- You’ll want to clean your pencil case regularly to get debris like pencil shavings and other trash out. After removing your items, try shaking the pencil case gently over a trash can or even use a brush to sweep out debris.
- If your pencil case gets stained, you have a few tricks to try depending on the case material. Rubbing alcohol works to remove stains on plastic and fabric cases. You can also try using laundry detergent or baking soda to give your pencil case an overall clean.
- To keep your pencil case from getting a stuck zipper, make sure you don’t catch any of the nearby fabric in the zipper when you close the case. If you do, grab tweezers to try to pull the material out.
- If you find your pencil case hard to unzip, lubricating the zipper with soap or petroleum jelly can help. When a missing pull tab has caused this issue, you can put a keyring on the zipper and open it that way.
- Small items like erasers and paper clips can easily get lost in a pencil case. For convenience, look for a case with small zippered compartments inside for such items.
- Choosing a narrower pencil case that stands up and folds up and down can work well for doing art with colored pencils or markers since you can easily see the color of each item before you grab it.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide