Aphro Opaque Fleece Lined Tights
Last updated date: April 1, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Fleece Tights and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Fleece Tight you should buy.
Editor's Note April 1, 2021:
Checkout The Best Fleece Tights for a detailed review of all the top fleece tights.
These tights are designed with a higher fit to keep your torso cozy, too. They are 92% nylon and 8% spandex, and they are sold in small, medium and large sizes. They come in black.
In our analysis, the Aphro Aphro Opaque Fleece Lined Tights placed 2nd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Imported. 92% Nylon 8% Spandex. Opaque finish. High-rise stretch waist. Thick and warm basic tights. US size fit.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Fleece Tights
The winter months can be cold, especially if your morning commute requires you to spend some time outdoors. If you like to wear skirts and dresses, you may find you have to put that on hold during the coldest months to stay comfortable.
Fleece tights can help with that. Materials like nylon and spandex are mixed with fleece to provide warmth while also giving them a thinner build that lets you wear them with skirts and dresses. But not all fleece tights are equally warm, and each pair has its own benefits.
When looking for tights to keep you warm, you may notice that the use of fleece can be more generous in some areas than others. There may be plenty to keep your abdomen warm, but not enough for your legs, for instance. Some feature warmth all over but leave fleece out of the toes. You may decide to double up with socks and boots for the time you spend outside.
Fleece tights are available in many of the same color options you’ll find with pantyhose. Typically, you’ll choose from black, nude and other neutral colors like gray and navy blue. This makes it easy to coordinate your tights with the skirts and dresses you’ll be wearing most often.
The Fleece Tight Buying Guide
- The degree of opacity varies from one pair of tights to another. If you’re interested in covering blemishes or tattoos, look for a pair that’s 100% opaque.
- If you’ve ever worn tights, you know that a snag can come unexpectedly. Keep a spare pair in your desk or bag. Clear nail polish can come in handy for stopping a small run from getting worse.
- As with other types of hosiery, you’ll get the best results by hand washing your tights and hanging them to dry. This will keep them from losing their shape and elasticity, as well as reducing the risk of snags.
- Sizing can be challenging with tights. Some use the standard hosiery sizing (A, B, C and D), while others label their tights small, medium or large. If you’re taller or shorter than average, you may also need to look for a pair of tights that are available in those two lengths.
- Although black can seem like it goes well with your black skirts and dresses, nude is great for giving the appearance that you’re not wearing tights at all.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide