Aootek Waterproof Solar Deck Lights, 4-Pack
Last updated date: November 24, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Solar Deck Lights and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Solar Deck Light you should buy.
Editor's Note November 24, 2020:
Checkout The Best Solar Deck Lights for a detailed review of all the top solar deck lights.
Not only are these solar deck lights waterproof, they are also heat- and frost-resistant. Security was the biggest consideration when creating these lights. Users can set them to light up when motion is detected or have them stay lit all night long. There's also the option to have the lights stay lit but increase in brightness when motion is detected.
In our analysis, the Aootek Aootek Waterproof Solar Deck Lights, 4-Pack placed 2nd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Three Optional Modes. With upgraded Motion Sensor Detector and Greater PIR sensor can detects people up to 26 feet within angle of 120 agrees. 2200 mah rechargeable lithium-ion battery, brighter and more long-term. High-efficient LED lights with wide-angle illumination can improve the lighting utilization. Aootek Outdoor Solar Lights provide far brighter lighting and wider detection range than other similar lights on the market.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Solar Deck Lights
Whether you’re enhancing the look of your patio or simply want to provide more lighting for evening parties, a set of solar deck lights is an excellent buy. These lights harness the power of the sun, which means you’ll save big on your energy bills — and you won’t be regularly adding more burnt-out lightbulbs to landfills.
When shopping for the best solar deck lights, you first want to make sure the set can stand up to outdoor elements. Lights constructed using a high-quality ABS material tend to be both wind-resistant and waterproof. Other models are heat- and freeze-resistant, which is important if you live in an area that experiences hot summers and cold winters.
Determine whether you’d like to create a peaceful atmosphere or a festive party space. You’ll find solar deck lights that come in a warm white light that brightens up the deck, as well as color-changing lights that make you want to get up and dance. There are even models that allow you to switch between to the two options.
Consider going with a set of solar deck lights that’s created with your security in mind. These lights have three different modes for homeowners to choose from. The first mode uses a sensor to turn the lights on only when motion is detected. The second mode keeps a bright light shining over the property all night long. The third mode combines the previous two options by providing a steady light throughout the evening that brightens only when the motion sensor is tripped.
The Solar Deck Light Buying Guide
- Determine how easy the solar deck lights are to install. Some models simply screw into place, while others also require the use of glue strips.
- Check how long the solar deck lights will shine once fully charged by the sun. Some models are only able to light the deck for six hours, while others max out at eight hours.
- Consider a set of solar deck lights that comes with a reflector, as this allows the light to shine at a wider angle. There are models that have reflectors on the outside, as well as units with internal reflectors.
- You don’t have to stick with only using the solar lights on your deck. They also work well along a driveway, up your front steps, on a set of guideposts, in a garden and on your gutters.
- When comparing the cost of solar deck lights, you’ll need to determine how much you’re paying per light. To arrive at this figure, you’ll need to divide the total cost by the number of lights in the set.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide