Aootek Outdoor LED Solar Lights, 2-Pack
Last updated date: November 16, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Outdoor Solar LED Lights and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Outdoor Solar LED Light you should buy.
Update as November 16, 2021:
Checkout The Best Outdoor Solar LED Lights for a detailed review of all the top outdoor solar led lights.
These outdoor solar LED lights come with three different modes: security, permanent and smart. The lights have upgraded motion sensor detection technology and can detect people 26 feet away. The panels are highly efficient with a conversion rate of 20.5%.
In our analysis, the Aootek Aootek Outdoor LED Solar Lights, 2-Pack placed 1st when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Three Optional Modes 1.Security mode(Motion sensor turns the light on and off automatically) 2.Permanent On all night(it turns on at night and stay all night.) 3.Smart brightness control(the Light stays all night and turns brighter when it detects motion) Sensitive PIR Motion Inductor: With upgraded Motion Sensor Detector and Greater PIR sensor can detects people up to 26 feet within angle of 120 agrees. 2200 mah rechargeable lithium-ion battery, brighter and more long-term. Ultra Bright Lights: High-efficient LED lights with wide-angle illumination can improve the lighting utilization. Aootek Outdoor Solar Lights provide far brighter lighting and wider detection range than other similar lights on the market. High Efficient Solar Panel Our solar Panel is more energy saving and with PET laminated solar panel and premium LED lights, which is up to 20. 5% Conversion Rate with 1. 2W Monocrystalline silicon . it’s more durable and suitable for long-term use. Waterproof IP65 and Heatproof Great outdoor security night light for wall, patio, garden, porch, lawn, pathway, gutter, etc. It’s specifically designed to withstand extreme weather conditions.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Outdoor Solar LED Lights
Outdoor solar LED lights are an energy-efficient and cost effective way to brighten up the outside of your home. Whether you want to illuminate your patio, garden, walkway, driveway or lawn, you have many options to choose from.
To find the right solar LED lights for your needs, you have to first consider their main purpose. For example, do you want the lights to enhance security around your home by lighting dark corners at the side of the house, or do you want to add to the beauty of your porch by brightening it up a bit? Are you looking for low-powered path liners to light your walkway, or do you want something along the back wall of your house to brighten your deck?
In addition to the purpose, you’ll also want to think about how bright you want the outdoor solar LED lights to be. If you’re lighting for security, you will likely want something brighter than if you’re lighting for mood, for example. The intensity of solar light is measured in a unit called lumens, and the range is typically between 12 to 1,500. The higher the number of lumens, the brighter the light.
The Outdoor Solar LED Light Buying Guide
- Outdoor solar LED lights come with either lithium ion, NiMH, lead acid or NiCad batteries. Typically, lithium ion batteries are the longest-lasting choice. They also have a higher capacity than the other battery types, though are sometimes more costly.
- Not sure what kind of solar panels you should be looking for? There are three main types. Monocrystalline solar panels are highly efficient in capturing the sun’s energy and converting it into electricity. These are also the most expensive type. Polycrystalline solar panels are moderately efficient, have an affordable price tag and are of good quality. Lastly, amorphous solar panels are a cost-effective option. However, they are low energy efficiency as compared to the other two types of solar panels.
- It’s important to note the charge time, which is how long they take to be charged up enough to power the lights. It’s best to look for a solar LED light that can charge efficiently even on a cloudy day.
- The run time of the lights is how long they can provide light once they have been charged. This will vary greatly based on how much solar energy the panels have harnessed. Ideally, you will want to have lights with a run time of around six or seven hours. Some can even run for 10 to 12 hours.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide