Aofmee Toy-Inside Moisturizing Kids’ Bath Bombs, 6-Count
Last updated date: September 23, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Kids' Bath Bombs and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Kids' Bath Bomb you should buy.
Update as September 15, 2021:
Checkout The Best Kids’ Bath Bombs for a detailed review of all the top kids' bath bombs.
This set comes with six bath bombs, each in a vivid color with a matching toy animal on top. The bombs are also scented, with pleasing smells like strawberry, cantaloupe, orange, blueberry, lemon and grape. Safe for children ages 3 and up, it's a great way to make your little ones look forward to taking a bath.
In our analysis, the Aofmee Aofmee Toy-Inside Moisturizing Kids' Bath Bombs, 6-Count placed 4th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
TEMPTING & EXCITING: Bath time has never been so fun and exciting. Make bathtime even more tempting with our animal surprise bath bombs. Each bath bomb comes with a toy to further entice kids to get in the tub. The colors and fizz — not to mention the scents — transform an ordinary bath into an event. Kids will go nuts for them. And just like that, bath time battles are over. FUNNY & RELAXING: Relax into a warm bath full of fun fizz, bright colors, and fruity scents. With soothing ingredients like the essential oils, shea butter and cocoa butter, your child's skin will feel soft but not sticky after the bath. Kids will love the way that helps them get fun and relaxation in the bath and drift off to sleep better in bed. CRUELTY FREE & HUMANE: We will never experiment on animals, we don't have to because nothing toxic or harmful will ever go into our products. We believe in making effective products from fresh organic fruit, the finest essential oils and safe, non toxic ingredients. HANDCRAFTED & UNIQUE: All of our bath bombs are lovingly handmade. No Residue and Easily Rinsed, free from glitters, your bathtub won't be stained. PERFECT GIFTS FOR KIDS: Surprise gifts for Birthday, Christmas, and other occasions, kids will scream for them. Our animal surprise bath bombs will make bathing a real fun for your children.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Kids' Bath Bombs
Bath time can be rough for parents of little ones. Just getting them in the bath may be a challenge, and once they’re there, you need them to stick around long enough to make sure they get clean. Toys and games can be a great way to motivate kids to hop into the tub and stay there.
Bath bombs are a unique way to entertain kids in the tub. For adults, a bath bomb is something you merely toss into your bathtub to moisturize your skin and make the experience more relaxing. For children, a bath bomb can be another way to make bath time fun. Formulated with a variety of oils and fragrances, a bath bomb fizzes and bubbles, making your little one’s bathwater colorful and interesting.
Naturally, if you’re using a bath bomb in your child’s tub, you’ll want to make sure the ingredients are safe. Bath bombs for kids are often made with organic ingredients like natural essential oils for fragrance.
But ingredients aren’t the only way bath bombs for children are different than bath bombs meant for adults. They are often designed in a way that amuses and entertains little minds. Some are even designed with toys inside that only reveal themselves once the bath bomb has completely dissolved. It’s a great way to make your kids look forward to getting in the tub the next time.
The Kids' Bath Bomb Buying Guide
- One of the best things about adult bath bombs is that they moisturize and hydrate the skin. You can find children’s bath bombs that have the same effect.
- Even if a bath bomb promises to be all-natural, there’s no guarantee that it won’t irritate your child’s skin. If you’re concerned, consider doing a patch test before immersing your child fully in the water.
- To be safe, make sure you fully rinse your child in clear water after being immersed in the tub with the dissolved bath bomb. This will ensure that residue doesn’t remain on the skin.
- Not all bath bombs are created equal when it comes to how they break apart. Some are formulated to maximize the fizzing effect to keep things extra entertaining.
- Once you know your bath bombs are a hit, feel free to combine multiple colors and see what happens. Chances are, your child will enjoy mixing colors and might even learn a little about chemistry.
- Bath bombs are generally labeled safe for children ages 3 and up, but only you know if your child is ready for a bath bomb.
- If your older kids are curious about how bath bombs are made, you can buy a kit that walks them through the steps of making their own.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide