Aofmee Scandinavian Design Glass Pitcher, 68-Ounce
Last updated date: February 18, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Glass Pitchers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Glass Pitcher you should buy.
Update as February 18, 2022:
Checkout The Best Glass Pitcher for a detailed review of all the top glass pitchers.
With exact scale lines to help you measure liquids for different drinks, this pitcher's 64-ounce capacity makes it excellent for parties, and the stainless-steel lid has a filter. Featuring a Scandinavian design, the pitcher is both eye-catching and practical.
In our analysis of 18 expert reviews, the Aofmee Scandinavian Design Glass Pitcher, 68-Ounce placed 8th when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
PRECISE SCALE LINE – Our glass pitcher features an exact scale line so you can make precisely the right amount of DIY drinks to meet your needs. The pitcher has a 64-ounce large capacity. It is enough for everyday use or party serving. HIGH QUALITY – Made from durable high-borate borosilicate glass, the water pitcher is heat-resistant which can withstand temperature from 0 to 300 ℉, and makes it ideal for both cold and hot drinks. It is accompanied by an 18/8 stainless steel filter lid, you can effortlessly pour infused beverages without your fruit and ice slipping out of the spout. BPA free & lead-free, refrigerator safe & stove safe. BROAD USAGE – Featuring elegant Scandinavian design, this pitcher is beautiful as well as practical. It’s suitable for water, iced tea, hot tea, juice, margaritas, coffee, sangria, milk, wine, and other DIY beverages. Perfect for parties, baby or bridal showers, birthdays, BBQs, or simply for everyday use. EASY TO CLEAN – Extra-wide mouth which makes it easy to reach your hand in and clean the pitcher. Hand washing is recommended. We also provide a long handle brush to you. NOTE – In the process of logistics and transportation, it is inevitable that the package is damaged. If you receive a damaged package, please take a photo and send an email. We will send you a new glass pitcher, and you don’t need to return the broken item. Contact us to get 30 days. Lifetime customer support.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Glass Pitchers
Lemonade, cold-brew coffee, sangria, hot tea — you can make an endless roster of delicious beverages with glass pitchers, which come in as many shapes and sizes as the liquids you can store in them. Choose from the most classic round-bodied variety that doesn’t come with a lid. Or go for one that’s equipped with features like a stainless-steel lid with a filter for straining, a lockable, no-drip lid or scale lines for measuring liquids.
Some of the most advanced pitchers are made of heat-resistant glass, allowing users to store hot and cold beverages. There are even options that are stovetop safe and double as a tea kettle.
Which pitcher is best for you truly depends on how you plan to use it. If you’re looking for a party-ready option to craft your own big-batch cocktails like sangria or margaritas, look for one with a capacity of at least 68 ounces. Or if you plan to make teas or infuse water and other beverages with fruits or herbs, get one with a straining lid.
The Glass Pitcher Buying Guide
- Heat-safe pitchers are often made from borosilicate glass, which contains boron trioxide, a material that allows for a very low coefficient of thermal expansion. Because it won’t crack under extreme temperature changes, the material is often used in glassware produced for laboratories, wineries and restaurants.
- Don’t use your glass pitcher on the stovetop or put it in the dishwasher unless the manufacturer’s instructions indicate it is safe to do so. And even if the product is heat-safe, it may not be suitable for prolong exposure to high temperatures (for example, you may be able to store hot coffee and tea but can’t use it on the stove).
- If you’re shopping for a pitcher with a lid, pay attention to what material the top is made from; ones made from glass or stainless steel are often more durable and less likely to contain toxins those constructed with plastic.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide