Aobosi Stainless Steel Tempered Glass Dual Zone Wine Cooler
Last updated date: December 31, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Wine Coolers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Wine Cooler you should buy.
Update as December 31, 2020:
Checkout The Best Wine Cooler for a detailed review of all the top wine coolers.
If you're searching for an energy-saving wine cooler, this model is your best bet. It runs quietly and has a low vibration that won't disturb the wine. The cooler is larger in size and best for big families or those that entertain. In fact, each cooler holds up to 46 bottles at a time.
In our analysis of 177 expert reviews, the Aobosi Dual Zone Wine Cooler placed 4th when we looked at the top 16 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
With Stainless Steel Frame and Double Tempered Glass Door, the built-in or freestanding wine cooler looks classy and fashion,making it perfectly match any home décor,club,cafe or restaurants.The sleek design will be a great addition and focal point at any occasion. Built-in professional & powerful compressor,the built-in wine refrigerator runs quietly with a low operating noise of 42 dB and energy saving. Low vibration. This helps to keep the taste and maturation of your wine. You can customize the temperature by touching the control panel. Upper zone 41-54°F, lower Zone 54-68°F. The two zones feature different temperature so that your wine is perfectly chilled at their optimal temperatures for pure enjoyment. The dual zone wine cooler can store up to 28 bottles of your favorite wine.When accommodating larger bottles,this will reduce the stated bottle capacity.It is a perfect companion for wine lovers to store specific or various wine.The beech wood shelves are easy to slide out and individually disassembled.Strong enough to hold your bottles.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Our Expert Consultant
Julie Chernoff is a long-time member of Les Dames d’Escoffier (past president of the Chicago Chapter, and current co-chair of the LDEI Legacy Awards Committee), the Association of Food Journalists (AFJ) and the International Association of Culinary Professionals.
Chernoff is the dining editor of Better, a lifestyle website and print magazine. Her journalism started in the test kitchens of Weight Watchers Magazine. She holds a BA in English from Yale University and is a graduate of the California Culinary Academy. She has spent the last few decades styling, photographing, teaching, developing recipes, editing, thinking and writing about food.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Wine Coolers
If you love wine, you need somewhere to put it — but not everyone has the room, the budget or the need for a true wine cellar. Enter the wine cooler.
“Wine coolers can also provide that perfect temperature for storing and aging wines at a fraction of the cost of building a wine cellar in your home,” says our resident culinary expert Julie Chernoff, a member of Les Dames d’Escoffier, dining editor for Better magazine and food journalist.
Wine coolers can be conveniently located wherever they are needed, but it can be difficult to choose one. They come in a wide price range and with many potential bells and whistles. So, as you’re shopping for one of these useful refrigerators, consider what basic capacity and bottom-line utility you need your wine cooler to have. Also, where will you put it and what size or look fits with your decor? Some common considerations include temperature range and stability, humidity level and the amount of noise the unit makes.
“There are myriad capacities to suit your particular needs, from countertop versions to under-the-counter wine fridges,” Chernoff explains. “The most useful wine coolers provide the ability to adjust temperature and humidity, have adjustable racks to accommodate thicker champagne bottles, dual-zone control to accommodate both red and white wines, and run quietly and efficiently.”
The next step is to look at what extra features you desire. Some coolers come with alarms, LED lighting and particular rack materials to enhance your wine experience.
“A tempered glass-front door provides a way to see what’s in stock without constantly opening and closing the door and letting the cold air out,” Chernoff advises. “It also ensures that you won’t forget the bottles in the back of your pantry.”
If you’re serious about your wine, a wine cooler can upgrade your storage immensely and provide the right climate for your favorite vintages.
The Wine Cooler Buying Guide
- Decide where your wine cooler will live. Before picking a spot, consider where there’s enough space within your home to keep it and how convenient you need your wines to be. Size may be a limiting factor, so keep that in mind. Should you get something that is free-standing or one that fits on your counter?
- You may wish to purchase a wine cooler that fits your decor. Check out your options when it comes to appearance.
- Consider the cooling method. Wine coolers can run on a compressor just like a refrigerator, but some smaller ones are thermoelectric. Thermoelectric units are quiet and efficient, but need extra clearance space and may not work as well if the air around them is warm. Compressors are heavier and a bit louder, but may last longer.
- How much capacity do you need? Do you like to regularly keep several options on hand? Will you be storing bulkier items, like champagne bottles? If any of these factors apply to you, you may need a cooler with adjustable racks.
- Temperature regulation is one of the most important factors to consider when buying a wine cooler. Find a unit that has an adjustable thermometer, and consider dual zones if you’ll be putting both white and red wines in your cooler.
- Price is also important. Many wine coolers have nice features, so decide what extras you can live without if you want something on the lower end of the price range.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide