Anyoo Waterproof Hooded Poncho
Last updated date: December 15, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Ponchos and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Poncho you should buy.
Editor's Note December 15, 2020:
Checkout The Best Poncho for a detailed review of all the top ponchos.
You can bring this waterproof poncho with you on your hiking or camping adventures. It folds up into a small size and fits neatly in the drawstring bag. It has grommets so it can be strung up like a tarp.
In our analysis, the Anyoo Anyoo Waterproof Hooded Poncho placed 6th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Polyester. Imported. Snap closure. Keep You Dry: Our Anyoo Unisex Adult Rain Poncho will keep you nice and dry, regardless of whether you are hillwalking or cycling. It is hooded with a cord adjuster to well protect your face, hook and loop fasteners along the sides ensures the perfect fit. Made of 210T ripstop nylon fabric + PVC coating, this rain poncho is PU3000MM waterproof. Each poncho is a piece of complete cloth which sewn together with the hood part. The overlock is well glued to prevent leaking. Breathable and Comfortable: Don't worry that it will make you very hot because the arm holes & bottom are loose enough to allow air circulation.The display size of this poncho is 86" X 55". The size is large enough to cover up a backpack as well. It offers excellent freedom of movement, which makes it very comfortable to wear. You can adjust the hood and the side fasteners to suit your needs. Lightweight and Packable: This unisex rain poncho from Anyoo gives you maximum coverage when you need it, plus easily folds into a compact size of 9 x 3 x 3 in. It can be stored away into the drawstring bag as a sort of emergency rain jacket and taken out and worn when needed. You can carry it around with you with ease saving you from carrying around a bulky raincoat. Weighs only approx. 10 oz in carry bag. Durable and Resuable: Made from rip resistant nylon material, with thickened eyelets, the rain poncho offers better weather protection and are permanently water repellent and extremely resistant to abrasion and tearing. Prepare yourself for those unexpected downpours with this emergency rain poncho. A must-have for camping trips, festivals or days out. Multi-use: A multi-function item has eyelets on the hem for use as a shelter or ground sheet, and hook & loop fasteners on the sides allowing you to use it as a sleeping bag cover. The fasteners allow "sleeves" to be formed so you can still handle equipment easily. Our Anyoo Unisex Adult Rain Poncho is perfect for the traveler, outdoor enthusiast, or for any outdoor activity with rain on the horizon.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Ponchos
A poncho is an outerwear garment that is a mix between a coat and a cape or blanket. Originated by Native American peoples in South America, today’s ponchos are both fashionable and functional. The main purpose of most ponchos is to keep you warm and dry while still having enough ventilation. A rain poncho is similar to a raincoat and is made from a waterproof material. Ponchos worn for warmth can be made from a variety of different materials such as wool or cotton. Some have ties to clasp the ends together as well.
Ponchos are typically roomy in size, so they can fit a variety of body shapes. Plus, they often come with a hood, which protects your head and hair from the wind, cold and rain. If you’re carrying a backpack or purse, it’s easy to wear it underneath your poncho. This way, it is also protected from the elements and will not get wet. If you’re someone who tends to sweat easily, then a poncho is key because of how well-ventilated it is. It keeps air flowing around your body, unlike a coat or sweater, so you can be warm while not getting sweaty.
The Poncho Buying Guide
- When buying a poncho, first consider your main use. Do you want to use it to keep you warm or dry or both? A rain poncho is lightweight. While it will keep the moisture off of you, it will not do much for warmth. Similarly, a poncho made from wool or cotton will keep you warm, but cannot protect you from the rain. There are some ponchos that are designed for protection from all weather elements.
- Traditional ponchos are meant to slip over your head to wear as they do not have any front zippers or buttons. However, modern ponchos sometimes have a front closure so you can wear it like a coat.
- If you need a spot to keep your essentials, pockets are key. Some ponchos come with a large front pocket, while others have two side pockets.
- Many ponchos are easy to fold and store. Some even come with their own storage bag. This makes it easy to bring your poncho with you when you’re heading outdoors. You can leave one in your car to use in case of emergencies or unexpected bad weather.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide