Anxingo TRX680 TRX650 Body Rivet Plastic Fender Clips, 50-Pack
Last updated date: May 29, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Plastic Fender Clips and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Plastic Fender Clip you should buy.
Update as June 1, 2020:
Checkout The Best Plastic Fender Clip for a detailed review of all the top plastic fender clips.
In our analysis, the Anxingo Anxingo TRX680 TRX650 Body Rivet Plastic Fender Clisp, 50-Pack placed 7th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Replaces OEM Part Number: 7661855. This Item is compatable with the following models: Honda: Rancher Foreman Rubicon Rincon TRX680 TRX650. 50X Fender Clips Body Rivets Honda Rancher Foreman Rubicon Rincon TRX680 TRX650. Size and Color are as shown in the picture. High quality products with competitive price, fast delivery and good service, free shipping and shipped from USA warehouse.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Plastic Fender Clips
Certain car repairs aren’t worth visiting a mechanic, as you’ll incur high labor costs on top of any required replacement parts. Simple jobs, like replacing worn out or broken fender clips is something that can be tackled at home, even by a novice. The first step is to research the required part, which in this case is a set of plastic fender clips.
Start off looking for plastic fender clips that are compatible with your specific vehicle. For example, the PartsSquare Nylon Bumper Auto Push Pin, 50-Pieces is designed for use with Ford, Mazda and Hyundai vehicles. Some fender clip sets are considered universal, and instead of searching the type of vehicle, you’ll need to look at the size of the hole you’re working with. The clips may be designed to fit in a 6-millimeter hole or an 8-millimeter hole.
Review the materials used to make the fender clips. The Petutu Auto Push Pin Rivet Retainer, 150-Pieces is constructed from a high-quality black nylon material that won’t break or crack during installation. They are also designed to last, so you won’t need to replace them again for quite some time.
Check out the plastic fender clip’s design. Some models use a card slot design, so that you can easily remove and reuse the clip. Others, like the Lantee Car Front Skirt Push-Type Fender Clips, 100-Ct, are made using a push-type construction. All you have to do to install this type of clip is simply push down on the top of the clip.
Consider anything extra the plastic fender clips set has to offer. For example, some sets come with a complimentary fastener remover, which allows for the quick and easy removal of clips in a way that won’t cause damage to your vehicle. The tool also helps you reach more confined areas. The GOOACC Universal Push Bumper Fastener Rivet, 200-Ct comes with clips in six different sizes. That makes this set an excellent option for families with more than one car type in the driveway.
The Plastic Fender Clip Buying Guide
- Some sites have a handy tool that lets you search for plastic fender clips that are an exact match for your specific vehicle. All you need to do is select your car’s year, make, model and engine type from the tool’s drop-down menu and you’ll get instant results.
- Many of the clips can be used on other areas of your car in addition to the fender. Depending on the model, you may be able to use the clips on your front bumper, floor attachments, head lamps, door trim, radiator shield yoke, scuff plates, fuel tank and wheel apron panels.
- Store the plastic fender clips out of the reach of small children. The clips are tiny and pose a choking hazard to kids under the age of three. You can set them on a high shelf or place them in a toolbox with a lock on the front.
- If you’re unsure about how to properly remove broken fender clips and replace them with new ones, you can head to YouTube for a virtual demonstration. Some individuals are visual learners, which is why this resource can be such a help.
- In order to uncover the best deal on a set of plastic fender clips, you’ll need to divide the cost of the package by the number of pieces it contains. The GOOACC Universal Push Bumper Fastener Rivet, 200-Ct is one of the most affordable sets on the market. You’ll pay a moderate price for both the Lantee Car Front Skirt Push-Type Fender Clips, 100-Ct and the Petutu Auto Push Pin Rivet Retainer, 150-Pieces. The PartsSquare Nylon Bumper Auto Push Pin, 50-Pieces has the highest price tag among the four.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide