Anwenk Silicone Waterfall Soap Holder
Last updated date: December 8, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Soap Holders and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Soap Holder you should buy.
Update as December 8, 2020:
Checkout The Best Soap Holder for a detailed review of all the top soap holders.
What sets this soap holder apart from others is its thick but flexible silicon material, which makes it easy to set on a counter or shelf. The design features slots that promotes water drainage to help keep your bar of soap dry. It comes with a mesh soap bag that you can also use to exfoliate.
In our analysis, the Anwenk Anwenk Silicone Waterfall Soap Holder placed 8th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Soft and Flexible - This soap dish is made of high quality flexible silicone.Super Easy to clean.Stylish and very functional! Add them to your shopping cart, you wont regret it! Waterfall/Drainage Design - Self-draining levels allow water to flow out, unlike many wood or bamboo soap dish that go mouldy later on, this soap dish keeps soap bars dry and clean even between shower. Help keep clean in your bathroom/ kitchen! User Friendly - Smart designed soap dish will not stick too tightly with your soap, and soap does not slide off.This silicone soap tray will not get rust or moldy, can last for years. Versatile Holders - They work great in the shower/ bathroom/ bathtub/ counter top/ kitchen and more. For soap/ keys/ glasses/ dish washing sponge and more. Color White, perfect match your bathroom and kitchen. Foaming Mesh Soap Bag - Comes with a soap bag, work as exfoliation pouch to bath yourself with the soap remnants inside.The foaming bag help efficiently make bubbles with your soap. Also work as storage bag for small soap pieces and hang to keep the soap totally dry before put in travel soap dish. Package includes 1 Piece of Anwenk Soap Dishes+ 1 Foaming Mesh Bag.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Soap Holders
Despite the fact that shelves are filled with liquid soap and body wash in grocery stores, bar soap remains a mainstay of many homes. In fact, in recent years, consumers have made the move back to bar soap thanks to the many natural options now available. Eco-conscious consumers are aware of the environmental benefits of natural bar soap, especially since you eliminate the plastic bottles necessary to dispense liquid cleansers.
But there are some downsides to bar soap. It can be messy, especially on the underside. Since air can’t get to the bottom of your bar of soap, the moisture can pool there between uses, giving you a grimy mess when you pick it up. Liquid soap eliminates that problem, leading some consumers to prefer it.
The good news is that soap dish manufacturers have found a way around many of the issues that come with bar soap. You can buy dishes that have ridges or slots that allow air to circulate underneath the soap, drying off the underside along with the rest of the bar. With the right soap holder, you can find an easy-to-clean option that lets you save money and protect the environment by switching to bar soap at least in some of your living areas.
The Soap Holder Buying Guide
- Soap dishes come in a variety of designs. You can find some made of wood, plastic, steel and silicon. If you opt for steel, make sure it’s rustproof. Wood will need to have a coating to make it waterproof. Plastic and silicon can be easy to clean and long-lasting, but you may prefer the look of steel or wood.
- Consider where you’ll set up your soap holder. If you’re using it in the shower, you may want one that you can hang with a suction cup. On the side of your sink, you may prefer one that sets flat on the countertop.
- You’ll likely need to clean your soap holder fairly often. Look for one that will make cleanup easy.
- Mold can be a problem with certain materials. Make sure the soap dish is built to promote water runoff to avoid moisture pooling for long periods of time.
- Moisture doesn’t just create a mess on the bottom of your soap bar — it shortens its lifespan. Water breaks down a bar of soap, so the longer the exposure, the shorter it will last. If you can, keep each bar of soap on a dish that has slots to allow airflow all around it. If you have multiple bars, you may want to consider drying them on a rack after use.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide