ANTREE KitchenAid 3-In-1 Pasta Maker Attachment
Last updated date: September 23, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as October 23, 2020:
Checkout The Best KitchenAid Attachments for a detailed review of all the top .
In our analysis of 12 expert reviews, the ANTREE KitchenAid 3-In-1 Pasta Maker Attachment placed 13th when we looked at the top 15 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
This 3-in-1 pasta attachments kit fits ALL KitchenAid Stand Mixer perfectly except K45SS. Far superior to the 3 Pieces- Pasta Sheet Roller. Simply attach it to the power hub of any KitchenAid stand mixer. Roll the dough and cut the pasta into spaghetti Fettuccine, and lasagna at the same time, no need to change pasta attachment.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
KitchenAid stand mixers can do much more than mix, knead and whip. Do you want to roll pasta for ravioli, produce zoodles for a salad or mill wheat berries to make bread flour? No problem — the company sells a bevy of attachments to satisfy your needs. The mixer-powered extensions, which easily connect to the machine’s front attachment knob to perform particular functions, are usually sold separately or together in budget-friendly bundles.
Some of the most popular KitchenAid attachments include the pasta maker, a set that rolls and cuts sheets of pasta; a spiralizer that peels, cores and slices fruits and vegetables; a grinder that minces meats and cheeses and a food processor that chops and dices. The attachment lineup also features a strainer, slicer/shredder, vegetable sheet cutter, grain mill, pasta press, juicer, ice cream maker, sausage stuffer and sifter.
Which KitchenAid attachment is right for you? It really depends on what you want to cook. If you’re planning to make sauces, the strainer purées fruits and vegetables into a fine consistency and is also great for prepping your own baby food or jams. Or if Italian fare is your jam, the pasta maker is a stellar tool for rolling dough for stuffed varieties as well as cutting classic fettuccine and spaghetti. You can even purchase the deluxe pasta maker, which makes comes with extra lasagnette and capellini cutters or the gourmet pasta press that creates short pastas like rigatoni, fusilli and macaroni.
Many attachments also conveniently serve duel purposes. For example, the meat grinder can also process hard cheeses and breadcrumbs and the vegetable sheet cutter also serves as a zoodle maker. And the grinder/strainer combination minces proteins and purées produce.
The Buying Guide
- Read all of manufacturer’s instructions before using your attachments.
- The manufacturer indicates that the attachments fit all household KitchenAid stand mixers.
- Signs that the attachment doesn’t fit properly include spinning in the mixer hub while not in use, falling out of the front mixer hub when the attachment knob has been fastened and loosening or falling off the mixer during usage.
- Unplug your mixer from the outlet when not in use, before putting on or taking off parts and attachments and before cleaning.
- Avoid contact with moving parts when your mixer is in use; keep your fingers out of openings and be sure to tie back your hair.
- The use of attachments on KitchenAid stand mixer that were not sold by the company may cause injury or damage to your machine.
- Check the instructions to for specific cleaning directions for your attachments. In general, do not put any of them in the dishwasher unless the instructions indicate that it is safe to do so. For example, submerging your pasta maker in water or putting it in the dishwasher may damage the components or cause them to rust.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide