Antizer Romantic Pillar Battery Operated Candles, 9-Pack
Last updated: October 9, 2023
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Battery-Operated Candles and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Battery-Operated Candle you should buy.
These nine battery-operated candles come in six sizes and have an ivory color. They're made of real wax and have a handy remote that lets you control the flicker, brightness level and timing.
In our analysis, the Antizer Romantic Pillar Battery Operated Candles, 9-Pack placed 1st when we looked at the top 4 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
A BEAUTIFUL DECORATION FOR EVERY HOME: The premium flameless candle lights set includes 9 real wax pillar candles, two 4″, two 5″, two 6″, a 7″, a 8″, a 9″ height with 2.2″ thick candles and two remote controls. Their ivory color and elegant design is the perfect fit for any space, and will complement any style of decoration in a wonderful way! BEAUTIFUL & REALISTIC LOOK: These amazing flameless candle lights have a genuine wax pillar body and LEDs that give off warm, natural-looking light. Your friends probably won’t even be able to tell the difference between these and real candles without taking a better look! AMBIENT OR ROMANTIC ATMOSPHERE: If you want to create a warm ambient or even romantic atmosphere, these are the perfect candles for you. The beautiful, natural-hued light they give off is the perfect way to set the mood. Light them up and add some spice to your evenings, dinners or holidays! NO OPEN FLAMES & FIRE HAZARD: Lighting candles in your home can be dangerous, but you have nothing to fear from these ones. They are 100% safe and totally flameless. All their light and luminosity comes from their battery operated LED bulbs, so they are a great and safe choice, even for families with pets and small children! REMOTE CONTROL & TIMER FUNCTION: Along with your real wax pillar LED flameless candles you will receive a convenient 10-key remote controller that allows you to set your candles on a 2, 4, 6, or 8 hour timer. Just set the timer function and enjoy your evening – you don’t have to worry about switching them off later!
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Whether you like using candles to give your home a pleasant atmosphere or you want them on hand for emergencies, going with flameless candles powered by batteries can offer some unique advantages over traditional candles. These reusable candles don’t come with the risk of causing a fire and they’ll work anywhere. You’ll also find battery-operated candles in a variety of styles and sizes to fit your needs.
Small tea light candles give off a soft glow and work great for craft projects, outdoor lanterns and party decorations. They often come in solid colors without decorations, but you can find colored tea light candles for holidays like Halloween.
Larger candles can provide a brighter light and they come in both basic and ornate styles. Some battery-operated candles have a realistic wax-like appearance and come in various shapes and designs, while others resemble simple candlesticks or votives. These candles can give your house a cozy ambiance and they work well for a romantic dinner, too.
When shopping for battery-operated candles, be aware that you have options beyond the traditional yellow light. You can find candles that give off a fun color like blue or pink, and there are even candles that change color on a gradual rotation. You can find battery-powered candles that come with a remote control so that you can quickly change the color or power the candle on or off.
When it comes to special features, know that you can find many battery-operated candles that flicker like the real thing. You can even find scented candles with real wax.
- Before you buy battery-powered candles, check which kinds of batteries they use and whether you can replace them so that you buy the right option for your needs. Tea light candles usually use button-cell batteries that you might find harder to locate than the AA or AAA batteries typically required for larger candles.
- If you’re buying candles to use regularly, consider rechargeable candles to save some money on batteries. Some outdoor candles use solar technologies to recharge when the sun is out, so they can shine at night. Other candles have a cable to recharge the battery inside, or you can simply use regular rechargeable batteries.
- You can find battery-powered candles with a convenient timer so that they’ll only power on during certain times of the day. You might also want to look for candles with sensors that trigger the candle on when they detect darkness.
- Avoid placing your battery-powered candles around water unless they’re waterproof or made for outdoor use, as the water can damage the electronics and cause the candles to malfunction. Some manufacturers make the candles water-resistant in case of accidental splashes, but check the instructions that came with your product.
- If you notice that your candle starts flashing erratically, that likely means it’s time to recharge or replace the battery.