Annovero Porcelain Soup Bowls, 6-Pack
Last updated date: January 31, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Soup Bowls and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Soup Bowl you should buy.
Update as January 31, 2023:
Checkout The Best Soup Bowl for a detailed review of all the top soup bowls.
Made with high-quality porcelain, these colorful bowls provide years of use. In addition to being chip and crack resistant, they also are built to resist bacteria and odors from the food you make in them. Each bowl comfortably holds 20 ounces of soup, with a little extra if you fill the bowl all the way to the brim.
In our analysis of 21 expert reviews, the Annovero Porcelain Soup Bowls, 6-Pack placed 6th when we looked at the top 15 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Annovero Cereal Bowls Exceptional quality · Annovero uses only the highest quality, grade A porcelain to manufacture our bowls. While other brands attempt to imitate our style, they can’t compete in terms of quality because their AB grade porcelain has a lot of defects. · We fire our bowls at a high temperature to maximize the strength of the porcelain, making them durable and long lasting. They are resistant to cracks, stains, and scratches. · Porcelain doesn’t absorb odor or bacteria, like bowls made from plastic or wood. Easy to wash and care for · Our bowls are dishwasher, microwave, freezer, and oven safe up to 482°F. · They stack to conserve cabinet or counter space. Toxin free and safe for daily use · Our bowls are tested by an independent third party in the U.S. to ensure they are free from lead and cadmium. Ready to gift · Each bowl has a unique custom design inside and out. · Annovero bowls arrive in a sturdy, colorful gift box.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Soup Bowls
A good bowl of warm soup can be filling and satisfying, especially on one of the colder days of the year. But as important as it is to find the perfect soup to fit your craving, you also need the right bowl to hold it.
You may never have given a second thought to the type of bowl you use for your soup. But there are several factors that go into making one ideal. The depth of the bowl is one of the most important factors. Many soup bowls will hold 20 ounces of soup, but you can also find bowls that will hold 30 ounces. A can of Campbell’s soup is 10.5 ounces, although you also add a can of water to that for a total of about 21 ounces. A can of Progresso soup is 18.5 ounces.
When you’re finished eating, your bowl will need to be cleaned. The vast majority of soup bowls can be cleaned in the dishwasher, but it’s also important to find a bowl that doesn’t absorb the tastes and odors of the soup served in them. Porcelain is a popular material for this, but if you opt for porcelain, make sure it’s strong enough to endure daily use. Thicker porcelain will be able to better withstand cracks and chips.
Lastly, it’s important to consider how many soup bowls you’re likely to need. If you have a big family, and you’ll use your bowls for eating everything from soup to cereal to ice cream, you may find that the cabinet is bare when you’re ready to eat, with your entire set in the dishwasher. Even one-person households can benefit from a set of at least four bowls. You can also find bowls in sets of five or more but buying two four-piece sets is always an option.
The Soup Bowl Buying Guide
- Breaks and chips are always a problem with the dishes that you use every day. A bowl made from thicker porcelain will be more resistant to that.
- If you like darker soups, keep in mind that some materials can stain. As popular as earthenware and stoneware are for dishes, they’re more porous and can stain. Porcelain is better in this area, as well, not only resisting stains but also avoiding absorbing the tastes and odors of the food they hold.
- For bowls that will be used outdoors, plastic tends to be the best option. If you’d prefer a porcelain bowl for everyday use, consider investing in plastic for your outdoor picnics.
- Colors are a consideration, as well. As pretty as decorative and colorful bowls can be, more neutral dishware can be easier to coordinate with your kitchen décor and other dishes.
- Some bowls have a ridge to help prevent spills. While that won’t eliminate the risk altogether, it will at least keep it to a minimum.
- A portable soup bowl can come in handy for taking your food on the go. Look for one with a spill-resistant lid. Some portable soup bowls even provide a spoon and toppings cup that snaps onto the bowl.
- If you plan to heat your soup in the bowl, look for one that is microwave safe. Some soup bowls can even be stored in the freezer.
- Chances are, you won’t always be seated at a table while eating out of your bowl. Consider how easy a bowl will be to hold while you’re enjoying your favorite soup while seated in your favorite recliner, watching TV.
- Even the most durable bowls may eventually break or scratch. By choosing a more neutral pattern, you’ll find it easier to replace one when it chips. A brand like Corelle is also more likely to be around in a few years, which makes it easier to match, keeping you from having to buy an entirely new set of bowls.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide