Anne Klein Women’s Classic Double Breasted Coat
Last updated date: August 16, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Coats For Women and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Coat For Women you should buy.
Update as August 16, 2021:
Checkout The Best Coats For Women for a detailed review of all the top coats for women.
This fashionable coat for women has an elegant look, with oversized notched lapels. It features an elegant button closure. The coat is dry clean only.
In our analysis of 25 expert reviews, the Anne Klein Women's Classic Double Breasted Coat placed 7th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
63% Wool, 28% Polyester, 9% Rayon. Imported. Button closure. Dry Clean Only. Double-breasted coat featuring slant pockets and oversized notched lapels. Princess seaming. Sleeve tabs.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Coats For Women
You can’t always escape the winter weather, so it’s important to have the right outerwear gear so you can properly enjoy it. Whether you’re just driving to and from work or trekking in the snow at the park with your kids, having a warm coat makes all the difference. You’re much more likely to have fun in cold temperatures if you’re warm and snuggly in your coat.
There are several different types of options available when it comes to warm coats for women. A hardshell coat is waterproof and wind resistant, and it is typically uninsulated. It is best for mild winter weather or as part of a layering system that includes insulated layers underneath. A softshell coat is water resistant, as opposed to waterproof, and is a breathable option for when you’re being active outdoors. There is typically a soft fleece lining in a softshell coat to keep you warm in moderately cold weather, and softshells are great at shedding snow. An insulated jacket is ideal for frigid temperatures. They are filled with either down or synthetic insulation and have an outer layer designed to keep moisture out.
A wool winter coat is usually not waterproof or water resistant. These are more formal and fashionable than hardshell or softshell coats.
The Coat For Women Buying Guide
- When choosing a coat for women, consider where you will be wearing it most often. For example, if you’re looking for a coat to go skiing or snowboarding in, then a softshell option is likely best. For a formal coat to wear to dinner or to work, a wool one may be the right choice. If you live in a cold climate and spend time outdoors at the park with young children, then an insulated coat may be what you need.
- Consider the type of coat closures you need. Many coats have full-length zippers while others have full-length buttons. Some coats have both options. Longer coats can have a belt at the waist that creates an hourglass shape when tied up. The type of activity you’ll be doing in the coat may affect the type of closures you need. For example, if you’re doing any kind of sport outside, then a zipper is the most secure option.
- If you like to carry your essentials in your coat pockets, opt for outer pockets that have a zipper closure. This way, your valuables will not fall out while you’re walking around. Some coats also have small interior pockets, which can be handy for small items like cash or keys.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide