Anker PowerExtend Flat Plug Power Strip
Last updated date: October 7, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Flat Plug Power Strips and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Flat Plug Power Strip you should buy.
Update as August 16, 2021:
Checkout The Best Flat Plug Power Strip for a detailed review of all the top flat plug power strips.
You can use this flat plug power strip for four devices simultaneously. It has both AC and USB ports. It is a space-saving size and fits in the palm of your hand.
In our analysis, the Anker Anker PowerExtend Flat Plug Power Strip placed 4th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The Anker Advantage: Join the 55 million+ powered by our leading technology. Perfectly Portable: At just 3.3 inches long and 1.2 inches thick, PowerExtend is small enough to hold in your hand. One for All: Equipped with 2 AC outlets and 2 PowerIQ-enabled USB charging ports to provide power for up to 4 devices simultaneously. Superior Safety: Our exclusive 7-point safety system includes a fire-retardant casing, internal safety shutters, grounded protection, and more to keep you and your devices safe. What You Get: PowerExtend USB 2 mini power strip with USB, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, lifetime* $25,000 connected equipment warranty, and friendly customer service. *For the purpose of this connected equipment warranty, "lifetime" is defined as the lifetime of the product.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Flat Plug Power Strips
Have you ever had to adjust your furniture just to accommodate a plug or cord? Sometimes the outlet is placed directly behind a couch or wall unit, for example, and you have to move everything forward a few inches just so you can plug something in. This is not only inconvenient, but it wreaks havoc with your decorating style, too.
A perfect solution to this frustrating problem is the flat plug power strip. Like the name suggests, the plug is flat so that it takes up less room than a regular protruding plug. As a result, you can fit this flat plug into tight spaces without having to rearrange your furniture.
When buying a flat plug power strip, the most important thing to look at is how flat the plug component is. Not all of them are the same size and shape, so look for one that meets the physical requirements of your space. You’ll also want to check the length of the cord of the power strip. Ensure that it is long enough to reach where you need it to go. It’s best to measure your space first and buy accordingly.
The Flat Plug Power Strip Buying Guide
- Check to see how many outlets you will need based on the electronics you have in your space. Ensure that the power strip has the right number of outlets. Keep in mind that some plugs may be large and as a result cannot be plugged in right next to one another. It’s best to have a couple of extra outlet spaces on your flat plug power strip.
- Safety is a key priority when it comes to anything electrical. Do not use a flat plug power strip for electronics that have high-power capacity, like appliances, dehumidifiers and space heaters. These should always be plugged directly into the wall.
- If you want to increase the number of outlets, you may be tempted to connect multiple power strips together. This is dangerous and not advisable.
- Do not use a flat plug power strip anywhere near water, such as a bathroom or kitchen counter.
- Don’t cover the cord of a power strip with a rug or carpet. Stepping on them can cause them to break down, which may result in a fire hazard.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide