ANDROSURGE Estrogen Blocker Men Anti Estrogen
Last updated date: October 22, 2019
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Testosterone Supplements and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Testosterone Supplement you should buy.
Update as October 22, 2019:
Checkout The Best Testosterone Supplement for a detailed review of all the top testosterone supplements.
Not only is the ANDROSURGE Estrogen Blocker Men Anti Estrogen supplement budget-friendly, but it's also one of the higher quality testosterone booster on the market. The biggest benefit of this supplement is increased energy levels, which is great for everything from libido to working out at the gym. Also a plus is the ability to build muscle and burn fat.
In our analysis of 65 expert reviews, the ANDROSURGE Estrogen Blocker Men Anti Estrogen placed 1st when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
ELITE ESTROGEN BLOCKER FOR MEN. Androsurge is the first scientifically-dosed, non-proprietary blend, all-natural estrogen reducing supplement for men. Featuring research-supported ingredients such as grape seed extract and diindolylmethane (DIM). BUILD MUSCLE, INCREASE STRENGTH, & BURN FAT. Optimize your natural potential for maximum muscle building & fat loss. Androsurge works as a muscle builder by promoting muscle fullness during your training and reduce muscle catabolism. ENERGY, VITALITY, AND LIBIDO. Androsurge helps boost your overall energy levels so you can power through your day, workout sessions, & life with a sense of vitality you’ve never felt before. Feel an improvement in overall confidence, a boost in drive, a reduction of stress, and a relentless alpha drive. 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE. We stand behind Androsurge and guarantee your satisfaction. If for any reason you don’t find that this natural anti estrogen & test booster takes your results to the next level than we will work to resolve your concern or arrange for a full hassle-free refund on your purchase. USA MANUFACTURED IN A cGMP FACILITY. All Jacked Factory products are manufactured in a state-of-the-art cGMP facility. We guarantee that our customers are getting nothing but the purest, safest, and highest quality products on the market. We take our customers’ health seriously so we will never sacrifice quality. Be confident that each bottle of Androsurge is free from impurities and safe.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Our Expert Consultant
Gastroenterologist and adjunct assistant professor at Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine
He is a graduate of the Medical University of Silesia-Hope Medical Institute in Poland. After completing his residency in internal medicine at Lenox Hill Hospital, he was selected to be the 2013‐2014 Chief Resident at Lenox Hill Hospital–Northshore LIJ Health System. Dr. Sonpal completed his fellowship in gastroenterology and hepatology at Lenox Hill Hospital and continues his work in the field of medical-student and resident-test preparation. He now serves as the associate program director for the Internal Medicine Residency Program at Brookdale University medical center.
He is also the co‐author of several medical test prep books and serves as the chief operating officer for Medquest Test Prep and director of medical education for Picmonic Test Prep.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Testosterone Supplements
There are several different testosterone supplements on the market. Some are created to increase testosterone levels in men who tested a little too low, while others are designed to enhance the testosterone your body is already making, resulting in added benefits, such as an increased sex drive, more muscle mass and a better ability to burn fat.
Before you start taking testosterone supplements, have a quick chat with your doctor, suggests Dr. Niket Sonpal, a gastroenterologist based in New York City. Bring up any issues that you are hoping to solve by taking the supplements so your doctor has a full picture and so that you can learn about the potential side effects, he says.
You’ll want to take the following things into consideration before purchasing a booster to try.
Review the ingredients list. You’ll want to choose a supplement that contains natural ingredients that work with your body. Not only does the ANDROSURGE Estrogen Blocker Men Anti Estrogen feature all-natural ingredients like grape seed extract and diindolylmethane (DIM), but it is also research-supported and scientifically dosed, so you can be sure that you’re getting the exact amount you need to experience maximum benefits from the product. Some other common ingredients are zinc, vitamin D, ginger and D-aspartic acid, says Dr. Sonpal.
In addition to checking for possible preservatives and artificial ingredients, you need to be on the lookout for added sugar. This is especially important for individuals who have certain medical conditions, like diabetes. You may already know the effect that sugar has on your physical body, but scientists have also linked sugar consumption with depression, anxiety and cognitive function.
Read the product label of the testosterone supplement to see if it offers the benefits you’re looking for. One example is the Arazo Nutrition Tribulus Testosterone Booster, which is made up of 45% steroidal saponins that help you break through those difficult workout plateaus by building up muscle mass and releasing excess fat.
If your desire is to increase your energy, enhance your mood or raise your libido, then check for ingredients like ashwagandha root extract. Not only does the PRIMASURGE Testosterone Booster Men have this prime ingredient, but it also contains bioperine that further heightens all of the ingredients included in the supplement.
Check for any extra health benefits that the testosterone booster may have to offer. The Havasu Nutrition Extra Strength Nitric Oxide Supplement features L Arginine. This amino acids job is to increase blood flow through the body’s circulatory system. Since oxygen travels through your bloodstream, you’re muscles and other organs will better be able to do the jobs they were designed to do. Muscle gains and vascularity are welcome side effects.
The Testosterone Supplement Buying Guide
- Always consult with your family physician before you take any type of supplement, including a testosterone supplement. Bring the bottle of the product you’d like to try to your appointment, as the doctor will want to review the ingredients to ensure none of them interfere with your current medications.
- Check for certifications and product testings, as you don’t want to risk taking a supplement that doesn’t come from a reputable company. You may see “third party tested for purity” on the product label, or a report that the testosterone booster was made in a FDA and GMP certified facility.
- Even though a supplement is made in an FDA-certified facility, it does not mean that the FDA has evaluated and approved the health claims made by the manufacturer. You can read reviews by other users, but you won’t know how the testosterone booster will affect your body until you actually try it (after getting physician approval of course).
- Look for a money-back guarantee when trying a testosterone supplement for the first time. Some brands even come with a lifetime guarantee, so there’s no risk. You may need to try two or three different brands before you find the one that works best with your body.
- All vitamins and supplements, including testosterone boosters, should be stored in a cool dry location that is out of the reach of children and pets. Even all-natural supplements can be harmful when taken in large doses.
- Vitamins and supplements lose potency over time, so always keep an eye on your testosterone booster’s expiration date.
- To keep track of when you need to take the testosterone supplement each day, use a BPA-free pill box or an automatic pill dispenser. These are primarily designed for the elderly, but they work well for anyone who takes vitamins or supplements on a daily basis.
- When comparing testosterone supplement prices, you need to determine how long the supply will last. For example, ANDROSURGE Estrogen Blocker Men Anti Estrogen and PRIMASURGE Testosterone Booster Men Ashwagandha both come in bottles that contain 60 capsules with each serving requiring just 1 capsule. That means one of these bottles will last you two months. The Havasu Nutrition Extra Strength Nitric Oxide Supplement, however, requires 2 capsules per serving, which means its 60 capsules only take you through one month. The Arazo Nutrition Tribulus Testosterone Booster also has a 2-capsules serving size, but each bottle is filled with 180 capsules that give you a 90-day supply.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide