Ancient Greek Remedy Organic Body Cream, Almond and Lavender
Last updated date: November 30, 2019
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Organic Hand Lotions and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Organic Hand Lotion you should buy.
In our analysis of 42 expert reviews, the Ancient Greek Remedy Ancient Greek Remedy Organic Body Cream, Almond and Lavender placed 13th when we looked at the top 14 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note February 20, 2020:
Checkout The Best Organic Hand Lotion for a detailed review of all the top organic hand lotions.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
TRY US RISK-FREE - We are so confident that our brand makes the best moisturizer formula, that we offer a 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. If you do not 100% love our product you can send us an email to receive a FULL REFUND of your money. You won’t even have to send the bottle back. FACE & BODY MOISTURIZER made of a 100% PURE Blend of Organic Sweet Almond, Cold pressed Olive, Castor, Sunflower, Grapeseed, Vitamin E, and Lavender Essential oil. VEGAN, GLUTEN, GMO & PARABEN FREE. Our body, hair & facial cream is the ultimate all-natural solution for your beauty and health needs. Apply the anti aging moisturizer for softer and smoother radiant glowing skin, Nourish and Restore moisture to your entire body. Also reduces age & dark spots, fine lines, crepey skin, crows feet, frown lines, forehead wrinkles, ashy skin, & neck wrinkles. DAY AND NIGHT FACE CREAM - ORGANIC facial moisturizer hydrates facial dry skin and promotes a younger radiant skin tone. WAVY & CURLY HAIR CREAM - Use daily for soft and longer rich hair. An ORGANIC hair styling cream that nourishes and protects your hair. BODY CREAM - Natural skin moisturizer for dry sensitive skin. Heals dry itchy skin & reduces skin discoloration. An effective bumpy skin treatment. DRY HANDS & CUTICLES - Best hand cream for women & men. Ultra-effective hand moisturizer is perfect for dry cracked hands caused by weather conditions or excessive work. An all-natural hand repair cream. Safe for all ages, from adults to kids, to toddlers, and even baby skin care. Buy Now with complete confidence and experience ANCIENT GREEK REMEDY BUTTER CREAM to its fullest
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Organic Hand Lotions
Your hands are in constant use throughout the day, so you want to take good care of them. Adding an organic hand lotion to your skincare routine is important. As you browse the available options, you’ll want to thoroughly examine each products’ ingredients.
Start off making sure that the ingredients in the organic hand soap you’re looking into aren’t made up of any harsh chemicals, parabens or GMOs. You also don’t want a lotion that uses fragrances, dyes or artificial fillers, as they are often irritants for people with sensitive skin.
Check the product label to ensure it meets your religious, moral or ethical convictions. For example, there are kosher organic hand lotions, cruelty-free lotions and lotions made in the U.S.
Look for natural ingredients that are known to hydrate and soothe dry skin. Some formulas use aloe, while others use coconut oil or shea butter. There are organic hand lotions that have also been infused with vitamins, like vitamin B5.
Consider any added ingredients that make the organic hand lotion unique. For example, you may wish to go with a particular company because they add green tea to their lotion for energy, or perhaps a company that uses essential and botanical oils to create a pleasant scent is more up your alley.
DWYM Fun Fact
While applying an organic hand lotion regularly is a great way to rehydrate dry hands, it’s a good idea to determine what is causing your hands to become dry in the first place. Here are a few reasons you may be suffering from dry skin:
- The weather: Colder temperatures during the winter months and low humidity levels are often the culprits behind dry skin. On top of that, the artificial heat you use to keep your home warm is dry and can contribute to the problem.
- Harsh soaps: Soaps that contain harsh chemicals can wash away the oils on your skin and leave your hands feeling dry and undernourished. Using hot water and washing her hands too frequently can also further dry out your skin.
- Skin disorders: There are a few skin disorders that are known for causing dry skin. These include eczema, psoriasis, allergies and hypothyroidism.
The Organic Hand Lotion Buying Guide
- Before you use an organic hand lotion for the first time, test it on a small area of your skin. Even though the ingredients are plant-based and chemical-free, that doesn’t mean you can’t be allergic to one of them.
- It’s good practice to apply a small amount of lotion to your hands every time you wash them.
- Look for a satisfaction guarantee, so you have recourse if the organic hand lotion doesn’t live up to your expectations.
- To determine which organic hand lotion is the best buy, you must first figure out the price per ounce, as the bottles may vary in how many ounces they contain. To do this, simply divide the total price by the total number of ounces. You’ll find the Puracy Organic Hand & Body Lotion, Unscented and the Avalon Organics Aloe Hand & Body Lotion, Unscented are some of the most affordable organic hand lotions on the market, while the MaryRuth Organics Hand Cream and Body Lotion, Unscented and the Awake Human Intensive Hand Cream and Body Lotion fall on the higher end of the price scale.