AMTS True Beauty Eyeshadow Palette Korean Makeup
Last updated: June 27, 2022
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Korean Makeups and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Korean Makeup you should buy.
You can go all out with this great eyeshadow and cheek color palette. It includes six highly pigmented matte, glitter and shimmer eyeshadows, and one shade that works on your cheeks.
In our analysis, the AMTS True Beauty Eyeshadow Palette Korean Makeup placed 5th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
This eye makeup combination features 7 shades Pink Palette and glowing liquid glitter eyeshadow with multi-sized glitters. Our Bestselling High Quality eyeshadow & liquid glitter eyeshadow created by outstanding k-beauty experts. Meet Jugyeong’s favorites for your glam eye makeup look!
When South Korean pop culture started spreading across the globe, people referred to it as “The Korean Wave” or “Hallyu.” This fascination soon transferred over to cosmetics, which has led the South Korean beauty market to become one of the top 10 in the world.
Consumers the world over suddenly saw beautiful South Korean celebrities regularly and sought to duplicate their smooth, flawless-looking skin. Korean skin and beauty products, known as K-beauty, follow a tradition of using exclusive and natural ingredients like turmeric, ginseng and ground mung beans.
When they first became popular, most of these products were packaged in clever, appealing ways that featured eye-catching things like cartoon characters, but many of them are now much more sophisticated in a traditional sense. Some may be less pigmented and more natural-looking, but you can also find highly-pigmented types. Fans of K-beauty love this makeup because some colors are unique and cannot be found in other products.
Don’t be surprised to see some strange-sounding ingredients listed in your Korean makeup. Some of the skincare products have things like snail cream, salmon cream and pig collagen in them. If those sound off-putting, compare them to some of the things commonly used in American cosmetics: carmine (crushed beetles), placenta proteins and snail secretions (KNU). It is actually remarkable what is in cosmetics, no matter where they were made.
You can find a Korean version of any kind of makeup you might be used to buying from a Western company, whether that be a creamy foundation, eyeshadow, lipstick, lip gloss, mascara or finishing powder.
The signature, glowy appearance known from K-pop and other cultural phenomena can take time to achieve, but there are countless video tutorials online to take you through the process. South Korean makeup routines also usually emphasize skincare first, which is crucial for achieving this highly desirable look.
- If you’re concerned that any makeup or skincare ingredient might be unsafe for your use, check the Campaign for Safe Cosmetics website.
- Korean skincare and makeup products are not cheap, but most are not highly overpriced. If you’re used to buying most US-based cosmetics, the prices may seem familiar.
- Korean makeup has many of the same nourishing ingredients as the country’s skincare products.
- Look for makeup that contains antioxidants like vitamins C or E; these fight free radical damage that can age skin.
- Most Korean makeup does not contain fragrances or parabens, but some do. Be sure to read labels if these are a concern for you.
- Cleanse and moisturize your skin before applying Korean makeup products, as you would with any makeup.
- If it’s your first time buying a new product or color, get the smallest size possible or see if it is returnable. It isn’t easy to know how makeup will look until you put it on.