AMMEX Exam-Grade Disposable Gloves, 100-Count
Last updated date: January 28, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Disposable Gloves and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Disposable Glove you should buy.
Update as January 28, 2022:
Checkout The Best Disposable Glove for a detailed review of all the top disposable gloves.
Each of these disposable gloves is 4-mil thick and 9 1/2 inches long. They are clear and designed to protect against blood-borne pathogens and contaminants. It is important to note, however, that these gloves are labeled non-sterile.
In our analysis of 13 expert reviews, the AMMEX Exam-Grade Disposable Gloves, 100-Count placed 6th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
AMMEX Vinyl Exam disposable gloves are FDA approved for medical use and offer an affordable and effective barrier protection, against bloodborne pathogens. These premium vinyl gloves are latex free and are perfect for those concerned with latex sensitivities. Vinyl is less elastic than nitrile and latex, giving it a looser fit and smooth, comfortable feel, with excellent sensitivity in the palm and fingertips. They offer a bead at the base of the cuff that is 4 times thicker to prevent ripping or tearing at the wrist AMMEX Vinyl Exam disposable gloves are also less expensive than both latex and nitrile, making them a popular, cost effective option. They are powder free, so in medical applications, you won’t have to worry about messy powder residue. Vinyl exam grade gloves are commonly used for medical, dental, child care and senior care. Around the home, these vinyl gloves can be used for personal care, first aid, child care, senior care, pet care, arts and crafts. The best exam grade vinyl gloves for the price on Amazon prime.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Disposable Gloves
Disposable gloves are designed to be single-use only. They are meant to provide sanitation and protection. Whether you need a set of disposable gloves for your career or for home use, you’ll find they come in a wide range of sizes, colors and construction materials. This guide will help you select the best disposable gloves for your situation.
Determine if you have a latex allergy or a sensitivity to the powder used on many disposable gloves. If so, you’ll want to stick with a vinyl set or a set that is constructed of nitrile.
Next, you want a set of disposable gloves that fits just right. You’ll find gloves usually come in small, medium, large and extra-large. You’ll find gloves that are able to provide an ergonomic fit that is both comfortable and designed to reduce fatigue. That’s an important feature if you plan to wear disposable gloves for long periods of time.
Another important feature is the thickness and durability of the gloves. The MED PRIDE Powder-Free Nitrile Exam Gloves are known for their strength and ability to stretch without ripping. They’re also puncture-resistant, which is essential if you’re working with any type of sharp tool.
If you need to keep a good grip while wearing the gloves, you’ll want a set that has a textured surface. These types of disposable gloves are also designed not to leave your hands sticky or smelling like rubber.
The Disposable Glove Buying Guide
- Always check the thickness of the disposable gloves. They may be too thick for the task you need to perform.
- Make sure you remove your rings before putting the gloves on.
- Some people report a small loss in flexibility when they wear certain disposable gloves. This is something you’ll want to keep an eye out for.
- Remember that not all disposable gloves are sterile.
- Disposable gloves can be used for a variety of craft projects. You could blow them up and draw a face on them for a child, fill them with candy or popcorn to give away as a party favor or even turn them into a wreath for your front door.
- There are a few things you’ll want to pay attention to when comparing the price of disposable gloves. First, make sure you are looking at similar sizes. You can expect to pay more for gloves that are listed as extra-large than the gloves sized as small. Second, check how many gloves you get in each box. A set of 100 gloves will cost less than a box of 1,000. Of course, the price per glove tends to be less when you buy in larger quantities.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide