AMI PARTS Stainless Steel Hand Mixer Replacement Beaters, 2-Count
Last updated date: December 2, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Hand Mixer Replacement Beaters and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Hand Mixer Replacement Beater you should buy.
Update as November 29, 2021:
Checkout The Best Hand Mixer Replacement Beaters for a detailed review of all the top hand mixer replacement beaters.
These replacement blades fit a wide range of popular hand mixers, including some made by KitchenAid. The mixer blades don’t have a center column, making them great for using to mix cookie dough, mashed potatoes and cake flour. The stainless steel design means it will resist rust, although it's always good to thoroughly dry your mixer beaters before putting them away.
In our analysis, the AMI PARTS AMI PARTS Stainless Steel Hand Mixer Replacement Beaters, 2-Count placed 1st when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
PARTS NUMBERPARTS NUMBER: The w10490648 hand mixer attachments made of high-quality and high-quality materials.This mixiers head are compatible with AP5644233, W10240913, 9707242, 8212348, 2684432, 3181106, 3181447, 8212346, 8212347, 9702828, 9702829, PS4082859. Please check the size and model carefully before placing an order. MAKE HAND MIXER WORK: W10490648 is 7.2in length and 1.8in width.Stainless steel hand mixer turbo beaters replace for mixer.Agitators are designed for mixing with most hand agitators.These mixers are designed without a center column, so they can be cleanly cut into cookie dough, mashed potatoes and cake flour. SCOPE OF APPLICATION: W10490648 khm2b works with most top name brands,if you are not sure if part is correct, ask us in customer questions & answers section or visiting the AMI PARTS storefront.We’re happy to help ensure you select the correct part for your washer. EASY TO INSTALL: If you need any tools, you just need to push the tip into the notch. You can also use it to beat eggs by hand, which is very convenient and fast
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Hand Mixer Replacement Beaters
A good hand mixer can last for decades. In fact, some people own hand mixers that have been passed down from parents and grandparents. But as durable as a hand mixer can be, the beaters often don’t last forever.
Here’s the good news: You don’t have to buy an all-new mixer when your beaters wear out. You can purchase replacement beaters from parts supply companies that will work with your own mixer. But before you buy, it’s important to carefully check compatibility. Even if a beater set promises compatibility with all major mixers, that doesn’t mean it works with all model numbers or even all mixer brands. Model types should be listed, but if not, reach out to the manufacturer to see if it will fit what you have.
It’s also important to note that your replacement beaters might not be an exact match to the ones that came with your blender. Most are designed to work with a wide range of mixers and models, so you might find they’re thinner, thicker or have a different finish.
If you can find replacement parts sold by the manufacturer of your mixer, it might be worth it. Then you’ll be sure you’re getting beaters that will be closer to the originals. Some brands, including Cuisinart, offer replacement beaters for a group of models to help customers extend the life of their mixers.
In addition to having a different finish or build, your beaters might not easily snap into the connections on your mixer. Listen for that click that lets you know the beaters have locked in place. If you don’t get one, test to make sure the beaters are solidly locked before you use them with food or liquids. If you can’t get the beaters to lock in, the mechanism that holds your beaters in place on your mixer might be broken.
The Hand Mixer Replacement Beater Buying Guide
- While you can usually put stainless steel beaters in the dishwasher, getting all of the mixture off the beaters can take some effort. One way to get that mixture off is to soak the beaters in a bowl of warm water. The important thing is to remove any foods or liquids from the beaters as soon as possible to avoid them being caked on.
- The first time you use the new beaters, test them outside of your mixing bowl to make sure the beaters will hold once the mixer’s motor fires up. Be careful as you test it so if it does fly off, it doesn’t hit anyone or anything precious to you.
- Although your replacement beaters might fit and hold in place, features like the eject button might not work. That means you might have to manually remove the beater when you’re finished using it. If you still have your original beaters, pay close attention to how they’re designed. Compare that to the replacements you’re looking at online.
- Compatibility can be iffy with any replacement parts. Ideally, the manufacturer will have a list of compatible models, but even then, you might find it doesn’t work the way you expect. You may have to return beaters several times before you find your perfect match.
- Not all beaters can handle all ingredients. If what you’re mixing is cookie dough, for instance, you might find you need sturdier blades than you’d need for smoothies or soups.
- Replacement beaters often come in sets of two, but you can also buy them in sets of four. If you frequently use your mixer, having four will mean you’ll have an extra pair if your other pair is still soaking or in the dishwasher.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide