Ameriwood Home Parsons Engineered Wood Living Room Coffee Table
Last updated date: September 7, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Living Room Coffee Tables and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Living Room Coffee Table you should buy.
Update as September 7, 2021:
Checkout The Best Living Room Coffee Table for a detailed review of all the top living room coffee tables.
If you're searching for a no-frills living room coffee table that still has an elegance about it, this model is your best bet. The table is constructed from a sturdy engineered wood and coated with a water resistant finish. Minimal assembly is required and the table's maximum weight capacity comes in at 50 pounds.
In our analysis of 34 expert reviews, the Ameriwood Home Parsons Engineered Wood Living Room Coffee Table placed 5th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Keep your essentials close by with the Ameriwood Home Parsons Coffee Table. Made of PVC laminated hollow core, the beautiful espresso finish pairs well with any style and decor. Keep your snacks, remotes, and electronics on the table top to have everything you need for a night in within reach. The minimalistic design is ideal for small spaces like dorm rooms and first apartments. The sturdy construction and water resistant finish will keep this Coffee Table looking great for years to come. The Coffee Table ships flat to your door and requires minimal assembly upon opening. Simply attach the 4 legs to begin using. Once assembled, the End Table measures to be 17.5"H x 39"W x 19"D.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Living Room Coffee Tables
Coffee tables serve a very important purpose in a living room. Not only do they typically hold decorative items like framed photos and plants, but they can also be very functional. You’ll often find items like lamps and coasters for holding drinks on living room coffee tables.
If you’re shopping for one of these pieces of furniture for your own living room, you probably have a general idea of what you want. Think of the items you’ll likely keep on your coffee table and make sure you’ll have a surface area that will easily hold everything.
In addition to the width of the table’s surface area, height is also an important factor. If you reach over to grab your coffee cup in the morning, will you need to reach down or will it be level with you? Decide what height you find ideal and look for a coffee table that matches.
The Living Room Coffee Table Buying Guide
- Sturdiness is something to consider in a coffee table. Sure, you won’t likely be piling it down with heavy items, but a coffee table built with high-quality materials can hold up over the years.
- It can be convenient to buy furniture and have it shipped to your house. After all, that means you won’t have to try to get a fully assembled piece of furniture home or pay extra for delivery. But online furniture needs assembly, and some are easier to assemble than others.
- Take a close look at the measurements before buying. Make sure the table won’t be larger or smaller than you expected once you get it home.
- Storage is also a consideration. Many coffee tables come with at least one extra shelf for storing things. Some include baskets or doors to hide your clutter.
- If you have wood floors, make sure the feet of the table won’t scratch. If they will, you may need to consider a rug to protect your flooring.
- The color of the coffee table is worth noting, as well. You’ll find that espresso end and coffee tables look classy, but a rustic look may be a better fit for your space’s existing décor. If you find a table you like, check to make sure the manufacturer doesn’t sell the same table in various finishes.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide