Ameriwood Home Farmington Rustic Electric Fireplace TV Console
Last updated date: February 26, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Electric Fireplace & TV Stands and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Electric Fireplace & TV Stand you should buy.
Editor's Note February 25, 2021:
Checkout The Best Electric Fireplace & TV Stand for a detailed review of all the top electric fireplace & tv stands.
Rated for flat-paneled TVs of up to 60 inches, this console is a great fit for any living space. You'll get a fireplace that can heat a space of up to 400 square feet and storage for DVDs, gaming consoles and entertainment components. The fireplace is 23 inches and uses LED lights to provide heat.
In our analysis, the Ameriwood Home Ameriwood Home Farmington Rustic Electric Fireplace TV Console placed 2nd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Create a warm and inviting atmosphere in your home with the Ameriwood Home Farmington Electric Fireplace TV Console. The Console includes a remote controlled 23” electric fireplace insert that gives a realistic glow of a wood burning flame without all the cleanup and work of a wood burning fireplace. This fireplace will heat up a room up to 400 sq. ft. to the perfect temperature from 72° to 82° or use it to create a relaxing ambiance with its multiple light settings without the heat option. The LED light source boast up to 50,000 hours of life for a fireplace that will last for years to come. The weathered medium brown finish emulates the color and texture of an old wooden barn giving this piece a cozy feel. This TV Console is built to accommodate flat panel TVs up to 60” wide and up to 95 lbs. The Farmington also includes 2 side cabinets that conceal 4 storage shelves and a large open divided shelve for your cable box, DVD player or video gaming system. After proper assembly by 2 adults, this unit measures to be 29.125”h x 59.625”w x 15.6875”d and is crafted out of laminated MDF and particleboard with a metal frame insert.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Electric Fireplace & TV Stands
A fireplace adds a level of coziness to a home, but not all living spaces are suited to a fireplace. If your home wasn’t built with a fireplace, adding one can be costly. But if you rent your space or live in a smaller place, a traditional fireplace might not be an option at all.
This is where an electric fireplace can be useful. An electric fireplace is essentially a space heater, but it has a look and feel that simulates an actual fireplace. Some even use LED lights to provide heat, saving you electricity.
In recent years, manufacturers have begun combining electric fireplaces with entertainment consoles. You can set your TV on top of the cabinet, with the fire blazing beneath. That gives you the benefits of an entertainment console and fireplace without taking up much space.
Best of all, because of the way these entertainment consoles are built, you don’t have to worry about putting your entertainment devices close to your fireplace. It’s a compact way to get the benefits of a fireplace without losing wall space.
Electric fireplaces are what’s known as “ventless,” which saves energy over vented options because you aren’t losing heat through a chimney. Typically, all you’ll need to do is plug an electric fireplace in to get it to work versus a gas or wood fireplace.
The Electric Fireplace & TV Stand Buying Guide
- When you’re buying an entertainment console, keep in mind that you’ll typically have to assemble it to get it in place. This can take time and require tools that won’t be included in the box.
- Entertainment consoles are often available in a variety of finishes. Decide the look you want for your living area and narrow it down to the style of cabinet that fits.
- One top priority as you’re shopping for entertainment consoles is the size and weight of TV it will support. You may find that your TV size limits you to a certain type of console.
- Consider the components you’ll need to store near your TV. Make sure you choose one with storage for your cable or dish receiver, any gaming systems you have and your speaker system if you have one.
- Line of sight is important when you’re choosing a place to store your TV. If you’re setting it on top of an entertainment console, make sure when you’re seated, the screen will be at a comfortable viewing angle.
- Electric fireplaces put out quite a bit of heat, but they’re limited. Most are designed to heat up to 400 square feet, so if you have a larger space or an open-plan house with high ceilings, you might not get the heating capacity you expect.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide