Americanflat Black Matted Diploma Frame
Last updated date: November 17, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Diploma Frames and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Diploma Frame you should buy.
Editor's Note November 17, 2020:
Checkout The Best Diploma Frame for a detailed review of all the top diploma frames.
If you have small children at home who are just learning how to throw a ball, you'll want to go with this diploma frame, which is covered with a shatter-resistant glass. The diploma's frame is made of wood and comes with a white beveled mat. All the hardware you need to install this frame is included with your purchase.
In our analysis of 6 expert reviews, the Americanflat Americanflat Black Matted Diploma Frame placed 1st when we looked at the top 15 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Black 11x14 inch diploma frame, perfect for your certificates and documents; frame includes a white beveled mat and hanging hardware for hassle-free display in both horizontal and vertical formats to hang flat against the wall
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Diploma Frames
Earning a diploma takes a great deal of time and hard work. Whether you receive a high school diploma, college degree or trade certification, you’ll want to proudly display it in your home or office. A diploma frame will help you do just that!
The first thing you want to do as you browse available diploma frames is check the quality of the frame’s construction. Solid wood is always a good choice, as is a certified MDF backing. You may even come across a few models that are 100% recyclable. These frames are eco-friendly and allow you to contribute in caring for the environment.
Next, take a look at the frame’s glass, as this is what preserves your diploma and keeps it free from dust and accidental scratches. At the very least, you want the glass to be lead-free and crystal clear. If you plan on hanging the document in the direct path of the sun, it’s best to pay a little extra for glass with UV protection. Additionally, if you have small children or pets at home, go with a tempered glass that is shatterproof.
Determine how you want to display your diploma frame. Some models have an easel back that allows you to place the frame on a desk or tabletop. Others have triangle or sawtooth hangers for hanging the frame on the wall. Don’t forget to check the placement of the hanger to determine whether it can be hung vertically or horizontally.
Style is also important when selecting the best diploma frame. Perhaps you prefer to keep things simple with a gallery-style frame in one solid color. Maybe you’re looking for a more contemporary design that features Newzland whitewood molding, a colored mat and a gold rim. There are frames made from Indonesian wood and others that offer a choice between 12 different finishes. No matter what your taste, you’re sure to find a frame that meets your needs.
The Diploma Frame Buying Guide
- In addition to dusting your diploma frame regularly with a feather duster, you’re also going to want to give it a thorough cleaning from time to time. To do this, you’ll need to remove the frame from the wall and set it on a table. Flip the frame over and remove the diploma. Use glass cleaner and a lint-free cloth on the glass portion of the frame and mild dish soap and water on the wood or plastic part of the frame. This will remove any fingerprints and accumulated dust and dirt. Dry the diploma frame completely with a lint-free towel before reassembling it and hanging it back up on your wall.
- There are plenty of attractive diploma frames that have an elegant look. These are great choices if you’re looking for the perfect graduation present.
- Check to see if the company selling the diploma frames gives back to any charities. For example, one business partners with the One Tree Planted Organization to plant a new tree each time a product is sold.
- Verify that the organization takes special measures to ensure the diploma frame arrives undamaged and unbroken. Some companies use bubble envelopes with cardboard packaging that is also made with corner guards. Others have developed their own product packaging that is specifically designed to keep fragile items safe during travel.
- Style and added features contribute to the overall price of diploma frames. The Americanflat Black Matted Diploma Frame is more basic in design, and therefore, more affordable than other models. Consumers will find the GreyBL Mahogany Wooden Matted Diploma Frame and the ELSKER&HOME Document & Diploma Frame are moderately priced, while the Glossy Cherry Mahogany Diploma Frame comes in with the highest price tag.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide