American Tourister Moonlight Lightweight Spinner Luggage, 21-Inch
Last updated date: April 26, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Spinner Suitcases and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Spinner Suitcase you should buy.
Update as April 26, 2022:
Checkout Maneuver Through The Airport Easily With The Best Spinner Suitcase for a detailed review of all the top spinner suitcases .
The American Tourister Moonlight Hardside Spinner Luggage, 21-Inch has an attractive outer shell that comes in a variety of attractive colors and patterns, including soccer balls, popsicles and an elegant marble pattern. Each spinner suitcase has the ability to expand and add another inch and a half. This gives you plenty of room to bring souvenirs home from your trip.
In our analysis of 42 expert reviews, the American Tourister Moonlight Lightweight Spinner Luggage, 21-Inch placed 10th when we looked at the top 18 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Available in a variety of solid colors and allover prints, this hardside carry-on spinner offers style and function for every trip. The American Tourister Moonlight 20 Expandable Hardside Carry-On Spinner Luggage is constructed from durable ABS and PC material and features a sleek look with a push button telescoping handle, single spinner wheels for effortless mobility, and a top grab handle for easy lifting. The interior is fully lined and detailed with tie-down straps to hold garments in place, a zipper pocket for small items, and a zip around divider that creates two separate packing areas and offers increased organization.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Spinner Suitcases
It’s good practice to avoid carrying more than 20% of your body weight to avoid any soreness or discomfort. Thankfully, spinner suitcases don’t require you to lift any weight at all.
Spinner suitcases use four, or sometimes two, wheels and a telescoping handle to allow travelers to push or pull their luggage instead of carrying it. You’ll find spinners on both carry-ons and checked bags. The important thing is to check that the wheels have a 360-degree rotation and that the telescoping handle has at least three adjustable levels.
Durability and being able to withstand the elements are also important. Always take the time to examine the construction of a spinner suitcase before you purchase one. An ABS+PC hard plastic shell is a good buy, as it protects the contents of the luggage from rough handling without sustaining any dents.
You may wish to opt for a nylon fabric bag instead, as these tend to be more lightweight. You’ll want to make sure, however, that the suitcase has a water and stain-resistant coating. If it doesn’t, rainwater may seep into the bag and wet your clothing.
Finally, consider all of the added features the spinner suitcase has to offer. You may decide to purchase a model with a built-in TSA lock or one that expands by 15%. Perhaps you prefer a bag with a fully lined interior and a multitude of organizational pockets. Adjustable hold-down straps are also nice, as they help keep your clothing wrinkle-free.
The Spinner Suitcase Buying Guide
- Always give your luggage a once-over before you leave the baggage claim area. If you want to be compensated by the airline for a damaged bag, you’ll need to file a complaint right away.
- At the end of each trip, it’s a good idea to completely empty your suitcase, vacuum out any dirt or sand and wipe down the bag’s interior, handles and spinner wheels. Afterward, store your luggage in a cool dry location, as humid areas can cause moisture that allows mold and mildew to grow.
- Consider purchasing a spinner suitcase that also comes with a warranty. This provides added protection against defects and may even cover the cost of any repairs due to damage during travel.
- The price of spinner suitcases is directly related to the size of the luggage. That means you’ll pay less for smaller sizes than you would models that are 4-6 inches larger.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide