American Tourister Disney Hardside Spinner Luggage
Last updated date: November 16, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as January 31, 2022:
Checkout Vacation Like A Rockstar With The Best Spinner Luggage For Kids for a detailed review of all the top .
Whether your little one loves Minnie or Mickey, you'll find the perfect pattern when you shop the American Tourister Disney Hardside Spinner Luggage collection. This suitcase has cross straps, a mesh divider and several organizational pockets. The best part is you'll get a 10-year limited warranty to protect your purchase.
In our analysis of 11 expert reviews, the American Tourister Disney Hardside Spinner Luggage placed 9th when we looked at the top 14 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Mickey Mouse fans will love the styling and details of this hardside spinner case from American Tourister. The American Tourister Disney Mickey Mouse Hardside Spinner 21 is constructed from a durable ABSpolycarbonate blend and features a sleek hardside design with a push-button locking telescoping pull handle, single spinner wheels that make it incredibly easy to maneuver, and a colorful Mickey Mouse graphic that gives it a unique, playful look. Offering split construction, this spinner case features a fully lined interior with crisscrossing tie-down straps to hold clothing in place, a zippered pocket to hold delicate items or small accessories, and a zip around divider that creates two separate packing areas.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Once your child is old enough to begin pulling a suitcase, you’ll want to invest in a spinner luggage set designed for kids. Not only is packing a suitcase a good learning experience for your child but transporting the luggage also teaches independence.
As you browse the available spinner luggage sets for kids, you’ll want to consider the piece’s construction materials. A great choice is a suitcase made with an ABS hard shell, as it is durable and often scratch and dent resistant. You can even find some that are also waterproof, which is great if you encounter bad weather during your trip.
Check that the luggage’s spinner wheels are multi-directional, as this will make it easier for your little one to push or pull their own suitcase. Additionally, it’s important that the luggage has an adjustable telescoping handle, so that your child can place the handle at just the right height.
Determine how many pockets you’d like the spinner luggage to have. Most suitcases for children contain at least a set of compression bands and a zipper pocket for accessories, however, you can get luggage with several organizational pockets. These pockets are helpful if you’d like to keep socks and undergarments in one pocket, toys or tablets in a second pocket and crayons and coloring books in a third.
The Buying Guide
- At the end of each trip, you’ll want to give your child’s luggage a good cleaning. You can vacuum out the inner compartments using your vacuum’s hose attachment and wipe down the outside of the bag with a wet rag.
- If your child’s spinner luggage begins to smell, you’ll want to wipe it down with a vinegar/water solution. To make the solution simply add five parts water for every one part vinegar in a spray bottle.
- There are several factors that affect the price of spinner luggage for kids. First is size. You’ll find sets that are larger cost more because they can fit more clothing. The second factor that affects price is added features. For example, a set with wheels that comes with both a suitcase and a carry-on bag will cost more than luggage that has just one suitcase.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide