American Tourister Disney Hardside Spinner Luggage
Last updated date: June 4, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Spinner Luggage For Kids and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Spinner Luggage For Kids you should buy.
Whether your little one loves Minnie or Mickey, you'll find the perfect pattern when you shop the American Tourister Disney Hardside Spinner Luggage collection. This suitcase has cross straps, a mesh divider and several organizational pockets. The best part is you'll get a 10-year limited warranty to protect your purchase. In our analysis of 12 expert reviews, the American Tourister American Tourister Disney Hardside Spinner Luggage placed 3rd when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note April 6, 2020:
Checkout The Best Spinner Luggage For Kids for a detailed review of all the top spinner luggage for kids.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
Mickey Mouse fans will love the styling and details of this hardside spinner case from American Tourister. The American Tourister Disney Mickey Mouse Hardside Spinner 21 is constructed from a durable ABSpolycarbonate blend and features a sleek hardside design with a push-button locking telescoping pull handle, single spinner wheels that make it incredibly easy to maneuver, and a colorful Mickey Mouse graphic that gives it a unique, playful look. Offering split construction, this spinner case features a fully lined interior with crisscrossing tie-down straps to hold clothing in place, a zippered pocket to hold delicate items or small accessories, and a zip around divider that creates two separate packing areas.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Spinner Luggage For Kids
Once your child is old enough to begin pulling a suitcase, you’ll want to invest in a spinner luggage set designed for kids. Not only is packing a suitcase a good learning experience for your child but transporting the luggage also teaches independence.
As you browse the available spinner luggage sets for kids, you’ll want to consider the piece’s construction materials. A great choice is a suitcase made with an ABS hard shell, as it is durable and often scratch and dent resistant. You can even find some that are also waterproof, which is great if you encounter bad weather during your trip.
Check that the luggage’s spinner wheels are multi-directional, as this will make it easier for your little one to push or pull their own suitcase. Additionally, it’s important that the luggage has an adjustable telescoping handle, so that your child can place the handle at just the right height.
Determine how many pockets you’d like the spinner luggage to have. Most suitcases for children contain at least a set of compression bands and a zipper pocket for accessories, however, you can get luggage with several organizational pockets. These pockets are helpful if you’d like to keep socks and undergarments in one pocket, toys or tablets in a second pocket and crayons and coloring books in a third.
DWYM Fun Fact
A great way to get children excited about an upcoming trip is to allow them to pack their own suitcase. Here are a few tips you may want to incorporate when teaching a child how to pack spinner luggage.
- Help your little one create a packing list first. This is an excellent habit that your child can continue into adulthood. If the child can’t write yet, let them draw pictures of the items.
- If space is an issue, you’ll want to assist your kids with rolling their clothes. When space isn’t an issue, you’ll want to opt for the vertical folding technique, as it allows the clothes to be visible.
- Limit the number of toys your child can add to the luggage to two or three. This will leave more space for essentials, as well as help your little one improve upon their decision-making skills.
The Spinner Luggage For Kids Buying Guide
- At the end of each trip, you’ll want to give your child’s luggage a good cleaning. You can vacuum out the inner compartments using your vacuum’s hose attachment and wipe down the outside of the bag with a wet rag.
- If your child’s spinner luggage begins to smell, you’ll want to wipe it down with a vinegar/water solution. To make the solution simply add five parts water for every one part vinegar in a spray bottle.
- While some spinner luggage sets for kids don’t come with any purchase protections, others offer everything from a satisfaction guarantee to a 10-year limited warranty. If there is a warranty, make sure you know the terms before you buy, as certain repairs may not be covered.
- There are several factors that affect the price of spinner luggage for kids. First is size. You’ll find the American Tourister Disney Hardside Spinner Luggage costs more than the Heys Kids Hardside Spinner Luggage, as it is larger and can fit more clothing. The second factor that affects price is added features. For example, the iPlay, iLearn Carry-On Luggage Set with Wheels comes with both a suitcase and a carry-on bag, so it costs more than the Rockland Kids Hardside Spinner Luggage, which has just one suitcase.