Ambesonne National Parks Shower Curtain
Last updated date: June 1, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bathroom Shower Curtains and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bathroom Shower Curtain you should buy.
Who says shower curtains have to be basic? The Ambesonne National Parks Shower Curtain features a scene straight from the Smoky Mountains in a bold black-and-white print. You'll get a durable polyester build, as well, along with a waterproof design that resists mold. When you're ready to clean this curtain, simply toss it in the washer without worrying about the color fading. In our analysis of 60 expert reviews, the Ambesonne Ambesonne National Parks Shower Curtain placed 0th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note June 29, 2020:
Checkout The Best Bathroom Shower Curtain for a detailed review of all the top bathroom shower curtains.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
Polyester Imported MEASUREMENTS - 70 INCHES LONG x 69 INCHES WIDE. Includes 12 free hooks. No liner needed. MADE FROM - High quality %100 polyester Turkish fabric material. Non vinyl, Non PEVA. EASY TO USE - Waterproof and machine washable. Features vibrant colors and clear image. No Fading. ADDS GREAT PERSPECTIVE - Bold graphics printed with state of the art digital printing technology. DESIGNER ARTWORK - Not a common usual shower curtain you can find anywhere. Unique. Genuine. FUN.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bathroom Shower Curtains
Your shower curtain is one of the easiest ways to add your own personal style to an apartment or a new home. Even if you’re not ready or able to do a full-on renovation, you can completely change the look of your bathroom by swapping in a fresh, colorful shower curtain in a style and pattern that matches your style.
The first thing you’ll need to do is measure the width and height of the area your curtain will cover to ensure you’re shopping for the right dimensions.
You’ll also want to consider how you’ll hang your curtain: with hooks, with the pre-sewn holes at the top, something else entirely? And do you already have a shower curtain rod? If so, which style and size? Some shower curtains come with hooks, though you may want to go hunting for hooks on your own to get the exact material and style you’re going for.
Since your shower curtain lives in your bathroom, you’ll also want to look for a water-resistant material that dries quickly to help prevent mold and mildew.
DWYM Fun Fact
If you’ve ever been in the shower with a lightweight curtain that didn’t have a weighted hem, you may have experienced something called the “shower-curtain effect.” Physicians have actually studied the phenomenon to determine why these curtains billow when no clear air source is causing it to happen. There are multiple theories as to why it happens, including one expert’s conclusion that the spray creates a vortex, with the center of that vortex being a low-pressure region. The low-pressure region draws the shower curtain toward it while also rotating in a way similar to a dust devil. This force is fairly weak, so it generally only affects lightweight shower curtains.
The Bathroom Shower Curtain Buying Guide
- Although many shower curtains follow similar sizing guidelines, you’ll find some are slightly longer than others. Measuring your own tub or shower area can help you get the right curtain for your bathroom.
- You’ll quickly notice that there are a variety of design options. You can choose solids in a variety of colors, subtle patterns like stripes or a bold, fun design like a mountain or beach scene.
- You may want to purchase a shower curtain liner in addition to your shower curtain. It depends on your personal preference and the material of your shower curtain.
- Most shower curtains are machine washable, so if that’s a priority for you, be sure to check out the washing instructions before making your purchase.
- Another important feature found in many shower curtains is a weighted hem at the bottom. This holds the curtain in place while you’re showering.
- Is privacy a factor? If so, look for thicker material that won’t be as transparent or bold designs that will obscure visibility.