AmazonBasics Ultra Soft Unicorn Girls’ Bedding Set, 5-Piece
Last updated date: November 16, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Girls' Bedding Sets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Girls' Bedding Set you should buy.
Update as March 3, 2021:
Checkout The Best Girls’ Bedding Set for a detailed review of all the top girls' bedding sets.
In our analysis of 12 expert reviews, the AmazonBasics Ultra Soft Unicorn Girls' Bedding Set, 5-Piece placed 7th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Bring cozy comfort and colorful whimsy to your child’s bedroom with the AmazonBasics Kid’s Bed-in-a-Bag Easy-Wash bedding. This supple, microfiber set offers playful prints in a variety of styles and colors that can be easily matched to your existing decor. Great for everyday use, sleepovers, travel, and more, this convenient bed-in-a-bag is a fun, functional choice for all-season comfort. Add a new, vibrant look to the room and indulge your little one’s imagination at the same time.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Girls' Bedding Sets
A girl’s bedroom can be many things: a sanctuary, a playroom, a beauty parlor, a dress-up studio, a superhero hideout and much more. Each girl has a unique sense of style they love to showcase by setting up their room with elements that reflect their personality and interests. One of the best ways to support your girl’s style is to help them find a bedding set they love.
A bedding set is a package that includes a number of items that go on a bed. They can include duvets, comforters, pillowcases, decorative pillows, fitted sheets and flat sheets. Girl’s bedding sets often have bright colors and fun patterns and may even include cartoon characters from popular TV shows. There are many options available to consider. They come in different sizes including twin and double.
When you’re picking a girl’s bedding set, start by looking at the color of the bedroom walls. Because this is such a large surface area, you want to ensure that the bedding set doesn’t clash with the paint color. Check to see which colors compliment the paint color on the walls. If you have other textiles in the room such as curtains and a rug, you can see which color would work best with the items you already have. For example, if the walls, curtains and rug are all bright pink, then you may want to avoid adding another pink element to the room. Consider getting a cream bedding set, or one that is a light shade of pink or purple. This way, you can incorporate the existing colors in the room without overwhelming the eye with too much of the same color.
The Girls' Bedding Set Buying Guide
- The most important element to check when you’re buying a girl’s bedding set is the size. Girl’s bedding sets come in multiple sizes including twin, double, full and queen. Check the measurements of the set to ensure you’re getting the right one which will fit the bed.
- To avoid any allergic reactions, skin irritations or rashes, pay attention to the material the bedding is made out of. Opt for a girl’s bedding set that is made out of 100 percent cotton or polyester for the best results. If you’re getting a cotton bedding set, check to see whether it’s preshrunk. Before you use the bedding set, be sure to wash all of the pieces to remove any irritants or chemicals that may be on the materials.
- Girls’ interests will change as they age, and so will their sense of style. Consider whether you want to get a bedding set that will grow with them, or one that is appropriate for right now. For example, younger girls may be more interested in getting a bedding set that features their favorite characters, while older girls may prefer abstract patterns instead.
- Check to see what is included in the girl’s bedding set and whether you’ll need to purchase any extra items. Some girl’s bedding sets include fitted and flat sheets, pillowcases and comforters, while others may only include the comforter cover and decorative pillows. In this case, you’d need to get matching sheets and pillowcases.
- Double-check the care instructions before you buy so you can be aware of any special instructions that are included. Most girl’s bedding sets are machine washable and can go in the tumble dryer.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide