AmazonBasics Non Stick Bakeware Set, 6-Piece
Last updated date: March 30, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Non Stick Bakeware Sets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Non Stick Bakeware Set you should buy.
Editor's Note March 30, 2020:
Checkout The Best Non Stick Bakeware Set for a detailed review of all the top non stick bakeware sets.
If you cook a wide range of foods, the AmazonBasics Non Stick Bakeware Set, 6-Piece is a great choice, as it's built to handle temperatures of up to 500 degrees. You'll get to round 9-inch pans, a bread pan, a muffin cup, a roast pan and a baking sheet in this set. The nonstick coating ensures your food will slide off the pan without resistance.
In our analysis of 34 expert reviews, the AmazonBasics AmazonBasics Non Stick Bakeware Set, 6-Piece placed 2nd when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
AmazonBasics 6-Piece Bakeware Set A great gift idea, this AmazonBasics six-piece bakeware set offers an assortment of popular essentials. The pieces coordinate easily with an existing collection or make a great starter set for any new baker or cook. From entrees and vegetable side dishes to everyday or special-occasion desserts, like breakfast muffins or two-tiered birthday cakes, the six-piece bakeware set will surely inspire. Set includes: - (1) 9x5-inch loaf pan - (2) 9-inch round cake pans - (1) 12-cup muffin pan - (1) 13x9-inch roast pan - (1) 13x9-inch baking sheet At the end of a baking frenzy, you won't be stuck with serious scrubbing or messy overnight soaking. The AmazonBasics nonstick bakeware set cleans up quickly and easily. Hand-washing is recommended to help protect the nonstick coating. Details Made of heavy-weight carbon steel Nonstick coating for effortless food release Oven-safe to 500 degrees F Hand-wash only recommended Heavy-Weight Carbon Steel Thanks to its heavy-weight, carbon-steel construction, the bakeware reliably resists warping and heats evenly throughout, so there’s no hot spots to worry about, which can burn baked goods. The bakeware consistently delivers beautifully browned results and can be trusted with all your favorite recipes. Nonstick Coating Thoughtfully designed inside and out, the carbon-steel bakeware set features a nonstick coating, which reduces the need for excess butter or oil in the pan and helps to ensure effortless food removal. Flip the pans to successfully transfer breads and cakes to a cooling rack and lift sugar cookies or sweet rolls gracefully from the cookie sheet with a simple slide of the spatula. Oven-Safe to 500 Degrees Fahrenheit Durably built, the AmazonBasics six-piece bakeware set can handle high-heat up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, making the set suitable for a wide range of baking needs.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Non Stick Bakeware Sets
Every kitchen needs a few basic items, whether you cook often or only occasionally. A good nonstick bakeware set will give you everything you need to make biscuits, cookies, vegetables and a host of other items. But there are a few things to consider as you start shopping around for bakeware.
Sure, you can pick up a bakeware set at the grocery store, but there are some extras that you’ll get if you spend a little more. Several of those extras contribute to the way your foods turn out when you pull them out of the oven. With the right design, your baking sheets and muffin tins will promote even cooking to avoid that underdone center with burned edges that we’ve all experienced at one time or another.
Another thing you’ll find with cheaper bakeware sets is that they easily rust. This is especially true if you toss them in the dishwasher after each use. Exposure to higher temperatures can also cause less well-built cookware to warp. Sure, you can buy a new set every few months when the old one wears out, but you may find it’s worth the investment to buy a cookware set that you can use for many years.
The Non Stick Bakeware Set Buying Guide
- Nonstick coatings have become increasingly popular in recent years but leave the cooking spray in the cabinet. Cooking sprays may be great for reducing sticking on traditional pans, but they can damage the nonstick coating on the cookware that is so popular today.
- Usually, bakeware is sold in sets, so you won’t be buying a solo baking sheet or bread pan. You may just need two or three baking sheets, at which point you can save money by limiting your search to those items. But you can also find sets that include everything you need to stock your kitchen. Items like muffin pans, cooling trays, bread pans and roasting pans will open up your cooking options.
- The design of the pad makes a big difference in how your concoctions turn out. The type of steel used can promote evenness during cooking. Some bakeware even includes an inner core geared toward ensuring heat is distributed evenly.
- Technically, most bakeware is dishwasher safe, which means it can withstand the high temperatures. However, the nonstick coating is somewhat sensitive on many pots, pans, and baking sheets. The prolonged exposure to moisture, along with chemicals in many detergents, can break down the coating. You’re always better off washing your cookware by hand if you can.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide