AmazonBasics Eco-Friendly Comforter Set, 7-Piece
Last updated date: February 9, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Comforter Sets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Comforter Set you should buy.
Update as February 9, 2022:
Checkout The Best Comforter Set for a detailed review of all the top comforter sets.
You don’t have to worry about coordinating your bedding with this seven-piece bed-in-a-bag set. The comforter, sheets and pillowcases are all well suited to one another. It's an excellent choice for a guest room or teenager's room.
In our analysis, the AmazonBasics AmazonBasics Eco-Friendly Comforter Set, 7-Piece placed 7th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Includes 86 x 90 inch comforter, 90 x 102 inch flat sheet, 60 x 80 inch fitted sheet, two 20 x 26 inch shams, and two 20 x 32 inch queen pillowcases. All-around elastic on 12″ fitted sheet allows for snug, secure fit of most mattress sizes up to a 14″ mattress depth.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Comforter Sets
Comforter sets can include a comforter and pillow shams, while bed-in-a-bag sets include coordinating sheets and pillowcases. If you don’t want to shop for matching sheets, the latter choice makes sense. They are also nice gifts for newlyweds, college students and for housewarmings.
Comforters can usually fit inside of duvet covers, which can create a whole new look for your bed. Some are made with tabs or other attachments that make them easier to place inside duvet pockets.
As for the fill, down is a traditional favorite, but it is more expensive and some people can be allergic to it. Down alternatives like rayon, polyester and cotton can mimic down’s warmth and fluffiness. Microfiber is also a popular bedding material that feels soft and comfortable.
Be sure to measure your bed before ordering your comforter set. Some mattresses have more height than others, so be sure to check for that, since you may need sheets with extra-deep pockets.
The Comforter Set Buying Guide
- Down comforters are usually not machine washable, so you may have to pay to have yours professionally cleaned.
- A washable duvet cover is the best way to keep a down comforter clean, soft and fluffy without spending a lot of money on dry cleaning.
- Reversible comforters and sheets are a good choice because they give you two different looks for the price of one.
- Extra stitching on a comforter’s interior keeps the fill from moving around, preventing dead spaces and lumps.
- Higher-priced comforters are often made with baffle-box construction, which looks like a checkerboard.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide