AmazonBasics Anti Wrinkle Microfiber Hotel Sheets, 3-Piece
Last updated date: August 31, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Hotel Sheets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Hotel Sheet you should buy.
Update as August 31, 2022:
Checkout The Best Hotel Sheets for a detailed review of all the top hotel sheets.
This sheet set impresses with a price and quality that can rival much more expensive options. You'll get dozens of color options and sizes from twin to California king. A wrinkle-free design means you won't have to worry about ironing them once you've put them through the washer and dryer. These were surprisingly soft and silky during our testing.
In our analysis of 43 expert reviews, the AmazonBasics Anti Wrinkle Microfiber Hotel Sheets, 3-Piece placed 11th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Surprisingly soft for being so budget friendly, this AmazonBasics microfiber sheet set adds a wonderful dose of cozy to any well-made bed. The silky-soft sheet set makes a nice choice for a kid’s bedroom, a college dorm room, or for a first-time apartment. It can even be used as a fresh set for overnight guests or as a handy backup set on laundry day. The Perfect Fit. The Queen sheet set includes a 90-by-102-inch flat sheet, a 60-by-80-by-12-inch fitted sheet with stretchy elastic for secure placement on mattresses up to 16 inches deep, and two pillowcases. Machine Washable. For easy care, machine wash the sheet set on warm and tumble dry on low. Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Hotel Sheets
We all need to unplug from time to time. In this world, we welcome any little comforts inside our home. You may be daydreaming about your next vacation, or planning a future time to soak up the sun on the beach at an exclusive hotel. But in the meantime, you can bring the comfort of vacation into your own bedroom in the form of hotel sheets.
Right now, your home is your oasis and everything you put into it becomes a part of your everyday life. When you are looking to find something warm and comforting what do you think of? A new lamp, rug or maybe throw pillows might come to mind, but what about bedsheets?
We spend a lot of time sleeping or lounging in bed and sometimes we do not stop to think about what we tuck into every night. Well, it is time for an update and we have the sheets you need to try. So sink in, cuddle up and get ready to have sweet, sweet, dreams.
If you have sensitive skin and need a little extra care, check out hypoallergenic sheets. Hypoallergenic sheets are made from materials that help remove seasonal or household allergies. These sheets can help you sleep better, reduce congestions, sneezing and itching. Talk about a win-win!
Also consider sheets that don’t wrinkle easily. These types are typically stain-resistant so you don’t have to worry about accidents or spills. They often come in a wide array of colors so you never have to worry about finding the right shade for the season. Some of the sheets have deep fitted pockets and elastic all around, not just the corners!
If you are looking for a true hotel sheet experience, try a hypoallergenic set that will leave you feeling like you are staying in your own little bed and breakfast. You can expect these sheets to be incredibly soft and durable and resistant to fading in the wash.
Whether you have air conditioning or not, some nights can get hot and having thick sheets can make it worse. If keeping cool is top of mind, think about investing in these CGK Unlimited breathable and cooling sheets.
These sheets are silky soft and organic cotton. Made with brushed microfiber, they give you a lighter experience and a weightless feel. It is going to feel like you are having the best staycation of your life because you will feel comfortable and dry.
If softness is what you are looking for, then check out sheets that are sustainable, eco-friendly and are 100% Egyptian cotton. Sets with a sateen finish will make your room look like a million bucks, while sheets with natural fibers make for cooler nights.
The Hotel Sheet Buying Guide
- Think about what you are looking for. If you are looking for something soft, consider 100% cotton. Something more premium, try Egyptian of Pima.
- Do not be fooled by thread count, sometimes more does not mean better. Make sure to do your research as some thread counts are just as good as others. Many people say that 280-300 thread count is perfect for the everyday person.
- Know your weaves. The most popular options are percale or sateen. Percale is a grid-like weave that is on the lighter side. Sateen is on the smoother side. Either option is great, it is all based on your preference.
- Always check the depth of your mattress against what you are buying. The last thing you want is for your fitted sheets to be constantly popping off. If you have a thicker mattress or have additional pillow tops, think about sheets with deeper pockets. Deeper pockets will allow you to easily tuck the sheets under your mattress making for a tighter fit.
- Wash your sheets. No brainer right? Well, you might need to wash them more than you think. Let’s aim for once a week, you do not want excess oils piling up on your new hotel worthy sheets!
- Stay away from bleach. If you are looking for that deep clean, try hydrogen peroxide as it is less harsh. It will make your whites brighter, but make sure to use sparingly to help extend the life of your sheets.
- Make your room a special place. Think about it as more than just a place to lay your head, but a place of comfort and peace.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide