AmazonBasics Lightweight Microfiber Full Sheet Set
Last updated date: September 15, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Full Sheets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Full Sheet you should buy.
Update as December 31, 2020:
Checkout The Best Full Sheets for a detailed review of all the top full sheets.
In our analysis, the AmazonBasics AmazonBasics Lightweight Microfiber Full Sheet Set placed 4th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Polyester Microfiber. Imported. Full sheet set includes (1) 81 x 96 inch flat sheet, (1) 55 x 75 x 14 inch fitted sheet, and (2) 20 x 30 inch pillowcases. All-around elastic on 14″ fitted sheet allows for snug, secure fit of most mattress sizes up to a 16″ mattress depth. Polyester microfiber material offers strength and durability with exceptional softness. Easy to care for: machine wash warm, no bleach, tumble dry low. Made in OEKO-TEX Standard 100 factory, an independent certification system that ensures textiles meet high safety and environmental standards.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Full Sheets
In the past, consumers were only interested in thread counts when buying sheets. Today’s manufacturing methods allow for more brands to produce high thread counts, but this does not always mean the sheets are of higher quality. In general, a thread count between 300 and 500 is fine for softness and durability.
When you’re in the market for full-size bedsheets, take a look at the material of the sheet set, as sheets made out of 100% cotton are usually a good bet. Premium Pima and Egyptian cottons cost more, but they can be of a higher quality. Cotton/polyester blends and microfiber may feel more synthetic, but they do not wrinkle as much. Plus, these blends can be less expensive and may last longer.
Sheets are also made with different fabric weaving methods, like twill, percale and sateen. Twills are a bit heavier but still soft, while percale is more closely woven, with a crisper feel. Sateen is known for its softness, and these fabrics have a bit of a sheen to them. You might wish to have one sort of sheet set for the colder months and another kind for warmer times of the year if you live in an area with changing seasons.
The Full Sheet Buying Guide
- Before you begin shopping, measure your full mattress’s height carefully. Standard mattress sizes (twin, full, queen, king) do not take mattress depth into consideration. You’ll want to be sure the pocket depth of a sheet set is appropriate for your bed.
- When measuring the height of your mattress, include any covers, pads or toppers.
- Compare this measurement to the pockets of the fitted sheet in the sheet set. If the pockets don’t fit over your mattress’s corners, you will be out of luck.
- Check the washing directions on the labels. Some sheets, like bamboo, may have to be washed in cold water. You don’t want your new sheet set to pill, shrink or fade.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide