AmazonBasics Wheeled Carry On Suitcase, 21-Inch
Last updated date: August 26, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Carry On Suitcases and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Carry On Suitcase you should buy.
Update as August 26, 2022:
Checkout The Best Carry On Suitcase for a detailed review of all the top carry on suitcases.
Thanks to its hard outer shell, this carry-on suitcase will keep all of your valuables safe when traveling. The shell is also scratch-resistant, which ensures the luggage continues to look like new even years after you bought it. Inside the suitcase, you'll find plenty of room for your items; however, the bag also expands by 15% to allow for additional clothing.
In our analysis of 34 expert reviews, the AmazonBasics Wheeled Carry On Suitcase, 21-Inch placed 3rd when we looked at the top 15 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
A great choice for international travel, this AmazonBasics hardside spinner luggage measures 21.6 inches–a size that’s accepted as carry-on for most international flights. The luggage also works well for weekend getaways or one- to two-day business trips, offering enough packing space to hold a few changes of clothes, toiletries, and a pair of shoes. The 21.6-inch spinner luggage provides a durable zipper for reliable closure, and its expandable design creates up to 15% more packing space for extra room when you need it (and less when you don’t).
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Carry On Suitcases
When you travel, it’s a good idea to have a few things at your disposal. You’ll want comfort items, personal care products and an extra set of clothing. Since it is unlikely that you’ll be able to fit all of these things in your purse, you’ll need to purchase a carry on suitcase.
Ideal carry on luggage has 360-degree spinner wheels, so you don’t have to lift the bag. The wheels make it so that you can push or pull the suitcase in any direction.
A telescoping handle with a comfortable grip is also essential to maneuvering the carry-on. Check for a push-button recessed locking handle system with at least a few height options. You want to be able to adjust the handle to match your height.
Review the carry on suitcase’s construction material. A durable ABS material is a good choice, as its hard shell protects the contents of the bag much better than a soft material. If you do opt for a bag made using a softer material, make sure it is coated to resist water and stains, as the more you travel, the more likely you are to come into contact with rain and mud puddles.
You may also want to opt for a carry on bag that has a few extras, such as a built-in TSA lock or one that comes with a choice of colors and patterns. There are also suitcases with an abundance of interior and exterior pockets and compartments, which will help you stay organized during your trip.
The Carry On Suitcase Buying Guide
- Review the cleaning instructions for the carry on suitcase you purchased before attempting to wash it. Hardshell luggage, for example, can be wiped down with a wet rag. Bags made using a soft material, on the other hand, might have more complex cleaning instructions. Of course, you can use the attachment on your vacuum to clean out the inside of any piece of luggage.
- There are a few features that affect the price of carry-on suitcases. These include size, construction materials and the number of pockets and storage compartments. The Rockland Melbourne Spinner Luggage, 20-Inch has a moderate price tag. The AmazonBasics Hardside Spinner Carry On Luggage, 21-Inch has the highest cost of the bunch.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide