AmazonBasics Ultra Soft Reinforced Edge Washcloths, 24-Pack
Last updated date: February 7, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Washcloths and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Washcloth you should buy.
Update as February 7, 2022:
Checkout The Best Washcloth for a detailed review of all the top washcloths.
The AmazonBasics Cotton Washcloths Towels, 24 Pack are soft to the touch and actually get fluffier with each wash. They feature reinforced edges, so you don't have to worry about the washcloths unraveling. You can also use them for everything from washing your face to cleaning out the sink.
In our analysis of 33 expert reviews, the AmazonBasics Ultra Soft Reinforced Edge Washcloths, 24-Pack placed 7th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
AmazonBasics Cotton WashclothsAmazonBasics cotton washcloths offer the perfect combination of softness and strength – ideal for anything from gentle face cleansing to general house cleaning. You can divide the pack up, placing some in the bathroom linen closet, some in the nursery, and some in the kitchen drawer or under the sink, plus a couple in your gym bag.The washcloths measure 12×12 inches each and make a useful addition to any home or office. An Amazon Brand.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Washcloths
Washcloths are extremely versatile and can be used for everything from washing your face to cleaning a kitchen counter. You can easily toss a washcloth in your gym or golf bag to wipe away sweat or clean the handle of your favorite club. If you’re in need of a new set of washcloths, here are a few things you’ll want to look for while shopping around.
Examine the material used to make up the washcloth. The most common materials used include traditional cotton and Egyptian cotton. Egyptian cotton washcloths tend to be more expensive, but extremely durable. They also give you that spa-like feel.
Review the product label to ensure that the washcloths are chemical-free. This is especially important if anyone in your house has sensitive skin that is irritated by chemicals and synthetic materials.
Look for reinforced edges so you don’t have to worry about the washcloths falling apart after only a few uses. The Utopia Towels Cotton White Washcloths, 24 Pack, for example, comes with a double stitched hemmed finishing.
Check the softness of the washcloth. You want a set that is not only comfortable up against your skin, but one that also gets softer and fluffier with each wash.
Stick with washcloth sets that are super-absorbent, yet quick to dry. This reduces the chances of mildew and bacteria having enough time to grow on your wet cloth.
Finally, consider buying a large pack, like the Zeppoli Wash Cloth Kitchen Towels, 24 Pack. A big pack allows you to go longer in between having to do the laundry. You don’t have to stick with plain white either, as many of the manufacturers also sell washcloths in a variety of colors, such as blue, green, gray and black.
The Washcloth Buying Guide
- Always read the product label for cleaning instructions. Some washcloths require tumbling on low heat only, while others are sensitive to bleach and ironing.
- If your washcloth becomes stiff, try soaking it for half an hour in a gallon of water that has 1 cup of vinegar mixed into it. If that doesn’t work, run the washcloth through the washer again, but add a powdered fabric softener this time.
- Save washcloths to be used as rags for cleaning.
- Washcloths can also be used in a variety of craft projects. Consider using them to make an organizing pouch, a snowman, a baby bib, a bunny, a flower or even a pretend lollipop. If the wash loth is decorative, you can use it to wrap a small present.
- If you don’t have a drawer to store your washcloths, consider using an organizing bin or a napkin holder. Another option is to install a small shelving unit on your bathroom wall.
- When comparing washcloth prices, you’ll want to divide the number of washcloths in the set by the total price to get a price per washcloth. Then you’ll want to take into consideration the type of material used to construct the cloths.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide