AmazonBasics Classic TV Trays & Storage Rack, Set Of 4
Last updated date: February 2, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top TV Trays and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best TV Tray you should buy.
Editor's Note February 2, 2021:
Checkout The Best TV Trays for a detailed review of all the top tv trays.
This TV tray set is an excellent option if you like to have a few friends over to watch a good movie. It comes with four trays for snacking or enjoying a full meal without ever having to get up from the couch. There's even a handy storage rack to keep the trays neat and organized when not in use.
In our analysis, the AmazonBasics AmazonBasics Classic TV Trays & Storage Rack, Set Of 4 placed 4th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Convenience, style, and function come together in the AmazonBasics Classic TV Dinner/Snack Table Set. This set of four folding trays with a matching storage stand offers a handy solution for families with kids, or simply for anyone who likes to occasionally enjoy a snack in front of the television. Made of sturdy wood and offered in a variety of attractive finishes, the trays and storage rack can be tucked into the corner of any room to be accessed as needed. Indulge in your favorite food, drinks, and activities from the comfort of the couch with this classic TV tray set.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On TV Trays
The TV tray no longer belongs exclusively in a 1950s-era dinner setup. And while they are still great for enjoying supper in your living room in front of the television or streaming device, modern TV trays are pieces of furniture that are capable of fulfilling many purposes. The foldable, one-person table can be used as a portable workstation or desk, nightstand, side table, storage surface or even a minibar. While the design of today’s tables is similar to their retro counterparts, the latest ones also boast features like cup and table holders, storage stands and adjustable heights and angles.
TV trays are still often made with synthetic plastic or real or composite wood but are less likely to have the metal tray top that is common in vintage editions. The legs are also more widely available in an L shape instead of the classic cross shape, allowing the user to stretch out their legs.
The TV Tray Buying Guide
- Check the weight capacity of the TV tray, which varies with each product, before purchasing. If you’re planning on putting heavier things on it, look for one with a high capacity (for example, 40 pounds instead of 20).
- TV trays with adjustable height features are great for both kids and adults.
- TV trays aren’t just convenient for household use; they’re also great for camping, tailgates, parties and more.
- Cross-legged TV trays can often offer greater stability because the weight of the tabletop is distributed more evenly across the legs.
- TV trays are not designed to sit or stand on; use them as a tabletop surface only.
- Some products require assembly, so plan accordingly.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide