Amazon Essentials Women’s Lightweight Water-Resistant Packable Puffer Vest
Last updated date: September 7, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Vests For Women and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Vest For Women you should buy.
Editor's Note September 30, 2020:
Checkout The Best Vests For Women for a detailed review of all the top vests for women.
In our analysis of 9 expert reviews, the Amazon Essentials Amazon Essentials Women's Lightweight Water-Resistant Packable Puffer Vest placed 5th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
An Amazon brand - Contoured seams bring a fitted shape to this water-resistant lightweight quilted vest. Amazon Essentials is focused on creating affordable, high-quality, and long-lasting everyday clothing you can rely on. Our line of women's apparel includes cashmere sweaters, fleece and down jackets, and more, including plus-size options. Our consistent sizing takes the guesswork out of shopping, and each piece is put to the test to maintain the highest standards in quality and comfort.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Vests For Women
When the air starts getting chilly and you need an extra layer but don’t want to overheat, a vest is a good option. This is an outerwear garment that covers your core, but does not have sleeves like a jacket. Even without covering your arms, a vest can replace a light coat. It keeps your core temperature up which helps your body increase blood flow to the extremities, keeping your hands and arms warm.
A vest is especially useful when you’re out in the cold weather but need a full range of motion. Jackets with bulky sleeves can sometimes restrict your arms. If you’re playing sports, chopping wood, setting up a campsite or working in a warehouse, you need to ensure your core is protected while having full movement in your arms.
When you’re being active, you also don’t want to get too warm, which can sometimes happen when you’re wearing a bulky coat. With a good vest, you can maintain a comfortable body temperature no matter how strenuous your activity is. It provides just the right kind of coverage in moderately cool temperatures.
The Vest For Women Buying Guide
- The most important thing to consider when you’re buying a vest for women is warmth. What kind of insulation do you need for the activities you’ll be doing? For example, if you’re planning to wear the vest mostly while camping in the fall, your needs will be different than if you want to wear the vest while ice fishing. Check to see whether the vest is lined or filled with a material like down to help keep you warm.
- For many women, getting a vest that is waterproof is key. This is ideal if your area gets a lot of rain or snow. Keeping dry also helps to keep you warm.
- Having interior and exterior pockets provide a couple of storage options for important items like keys, phone and wallet. Ensure that the pockets have closures so that your important items don’t slip out.
- Opt for a vest that has a durable zipper closure. Having a fabric cover over the zipper ensures that it won’t rust when frequently exposed to the elements.
- Getting the right fit is key. While vests are functional, they also need to suit your frame. Be sure to check the sizing chart, and review important measurements like shoulders, bust, and back length.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide