Amazon Essentials Plated Cubic Zirconia Earrings For Girls
Last updated date: April 14, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Earrings For Girls and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Earring For Girls you should buy.
Update as April 14, 2021:
Checkout The Best Earrings For Girls for a detailed review of all the top earrings for girls.
Available with cubic zirconia studs ranging from 4.5 to 8.5 millimeters, these basic earrings for girls are set in sterling silver plated with gold or platinum. They're designed to last and come in both round and princess cuts.
In our analysis, the Amazon Essentials Amazon Essentials Plated Cubic Zirconia Earrings For Girls placed 3rd when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Classic stud earrings featuring cubic zirconia stones in four-prong basket settings set in sterling silver. Butterfly backing. Crafted in .925 sterling silver. Imported. These silver pieces are built for longevity. This piece features a metal plating or flashing, or an electrocoating for a more lustrous appearance, but it can wear off with long-term or heavy use. To ensure the longevity of your plated items store your jewelry in a dark, cool, dry place such as a pouch or air tight box and avoid rubbing plated items together. Also try to avoid exposure to cleaning products and perfume which can both negatively affect your items. Your local jeweler can advise you where to send your jewelry if you would ever like them replated.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Earrings For Girls
Whether you’re looking for a surprise for a special occasion or something for everyday wear, earrings can make a great gift for girls who like jewelry. You have plenty of girls’ earrings options to choose from, ranging from classic and simple to fun and colorful. When shopping, you’ll want to consider factors like design, material, size and ease of use to find the best pair.
Many girls’ earrings come in a style with a simple post design and backing that slides or locks on. Others are hoop earrings that either lock or use a backing like traditional post earrings. Earrings with a simple slide-on backing especially work well for girls who are new to using earrings. Girls may need an adult’s help with hoop earrings or post earrings that use a special locking backing.
Since children may have sensitive ears, you’ll find that many girls’ pierced earrings use materials that help avoid allergic reactions. Stainless steel, medical plastic, gold and sterling silver are popular options. You can find some options made of nickel if allergies aren’t an issue.
When it comes to design options, a set of basic earrings with a single stone or shape for each ear can work well to keep things simple, especially if the girl has small earlobes. Birthstones and clear studs are popular options.
If the girl you’re shopping for likes fun jewelry, you can find girls’ earrings shaped like favorite cartoon characters, plants, treats, animals and symbols. These can range from earrings in flower shapes with jewels to colorful characters like unicorns.
The Earring For Girls Buying Guide
- While most of the girls’ earrings you’ll find are designed for pierced ears, you can find clip-on, magnetic and stick-on options for girls who need something less permanent. Stick-on earrings work like stickers that are easy to put on and take off. Clip-on earrings use a metal or plastic clip. It can take some effort to find a comfortable yet secure pair.
- If the girl you’re buying for has recently gotten her ears pierced, it’s recommended to wait six weeks or longer before switching from the original pair to a new pair of earrings. This will ensure the piercings have healed properly and can help avoid harm to the ears.
- In case the original earring backing gets lost during play or other activities, it’s helpful to purchase some extras to have on hand.
- Dangling earrings can be a hazard for children since they can easily get pulled out accidentally and rip the ear.
- If you’re buying earrings for a baby girl or toddler, consider choosing a small and light option with a special back that screws on for security.
- When shopping for gold girls’ earrings, look for 14-karat gold or higher to minimize the allergy risk.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide