Amazon Essentials Jersey V-Neck Surplice Fitted Dress For Women
Last updated: August 7, 2023
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Fitted Dresses For Women and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Fitted Dress For Women you should buy.
Basic yet flirty, this V-neck dress is fitted through the chest and waist, with a beautifully draping, flared hem that swirls around when you move. The material is a soft, luxe jersey made from 95% rayon and 5% elastane.
In our analysis, the Amazon Essentials Jersey V-Neck Surplice Fitted Dress For Women placed 1st when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
95% Viscose, 5% Elastane. Imported. Machine Wash. Fitted through chest and waist; flared to hem. Soft, smooth, luxe jersey with beautiful drape. V neckline. An Amazon brand.
Fitted Dress For Women Rankings
There are many styles of fitted dresses, and they have grown in popularity in recent years. One such dress is the bodycon dress. The term “bodycon” stands for body-conscious. It is a trending, seductive dress style that hugs the body. These dresses are typically made from stretchy yet comfortable materials like polyester and rayon, with spandex or elastane added for stretch.
Tighter bodycon dresses can really accent your shape. They’re a great choice for parties or a night out, but you can also layer them or add tights and a sweater and make them appropriate for most any event.
The short tank dress style is trendy, also. You can find it in countless colors and patterns, so the sky is the limit when it comes to making an outfit.
Bodycon and other fitted dresses are made with a variety of different necklines, from turtleneck to round neck to deep V-necks. Some also have buttons, Velcro or zippers. There are sleeveless, short-sleeved and long-sleeved styles, plus minidresses and longer hemlines. If you aren’t comfortable with a tight fit or exposing too much skin, there are also dresses with fitted tops and flared bottoms.
You can wear fitted dresses casually or formally; the choice is yours.
A pair of heels and jewelry can be added for the club and parties, while low-heeled sandals and shoes are suitable for more casual events. You can also pair these dresses with fashionable sneakers. To accentuate your waist, add a cute belt. Just be sure that the dress is the right size and comfortable enough to wear for a few hours. Check the size chart before you buy; after all, you’ll want to be able to sit down in the dress comfortably.
- Thinner materials may be more revealing, so keep that in mind when planning an outfit. You may also want to layer up if you are dressing for colder weather and your dress is made of a thin fabric.
- Loose cardigans and jean jackets look great with form-fitting dresses and add more balance when they’re cropped.
- Add tights or stockings if your legs tend to get cold or if you are concerned about the length of your dress.
- Though the color black is the most slimming, you may or may not be concerned with a slimming effect. Black is also considered a classic and sophisticated color, so it can work for a number of scenarios.
- Depending on the event you’ll be attending, you may want a neutral colored dress. This can pave the way for bold accessories, thanks to a dress that will draw less attention.
- Deep v-necks create an interesting visual effect and appear to elongate the body. If you’re looking to create the illusion of extra height, this neckline may be a good choice.