Amazon Collection White Diamonds Sterling Silver Ring
Last updated date: June 21, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Silver Rings and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Silver Ring you should buy.
Update as June 21, 2022:
Checkout The Best Silver Ring for a detailed review of all the top silver rings.
Milgrain edging ensures this silver ring stands out. It’s made with .925 sterling silver and features prong set diamond accents for a classy, long-lasting solution. The diamonds are 1/20 CTTW with a 12-13 clarity.
In our analysis, the Amazon Collection Amazon Collection White Diamonds Sterling Silver Ring placed 2nd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Sterling silver band with milgrain edging and prong-set diamond accents. Crafted in .925 sterling silver. All our diamond suppliers confirm that they comply with the Kimberley Process to ensure that their diamonds are conflict free.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Silver Rings
Whether you’re someone who wears jewelry or not, chances are, you have at least one ring on your finger when you leave the house. For many people, a relationship ring symbolizing marriage or an engagement is the must-wear piece. But you don’t have to be in a relationship to wear a ring. In fact, a classy, comfortable ring can be just the ornamentation you need.
Diamonds are the go-to for engagement rings, but they can boost the price significantly. If you go with a ring that has diamonds, pay close attention to the “4 Cs,” which are cut, clarity, color and carat weight. Look at the diamond in different lighting to make sure you’re really getting the quality you expect.
There are some ways you can get a durable, classy piece of jewelry without breaking the bank, though. While gold tends to be the metal of choice for rings, silver can be a substitute that gives you both durability and quality. You can even find silver rings that are coated in gold so that nobody who looks at the ring will know it isn’t solid 14K gold.
Silver jewelry isn’t just a way to save money on rings. Some prefer silver jewelry because they can find a comfortable piece that they don’t have to remove when they’re working around the house or doing yard work. Even having a ring you can sleep and shower in can be a huge relief.
Another cost-saving measure some people make with jewelry is cubic zirconia. This synthesized material can adequately replace diamonds, although an expert can easily spot the difference. Still, high-quality cubic zirconia can give you that sparkle you want without the high expense.
But whether you’re buying silver or gold, cubic zirconia or diamonds, do your due diligence to track down the best quality for the money. All of these materials are graded by quality, so with a little research, you can reduce the risk that you’ll get a product that isn’t quite up to par.
The Silver Ring Buying Guide
- Ring sizes can be tricky. You can measure your finger yourself using a tape measure and online instructions, but this leaves plenty of room for error. For best results, have a jeweler measure your finger before you order a ring online.
- Pay close attention to the thickness of the band of any ring you choose. It can be difficult to tell at a glance just how a ring will look on your finger. Compare the measurements to a ring you already own to make sure you’re getting the right thickness.
- Check the type of silver used to make your ring. Sterling silver is graded based on purity. The quality standard is .925, which means it’s 92.5 percent silver. Fine silver is softer and dents easier, making it less than ideal for jewelry, but it’s 99.9 percent silver within only 0.1 percent filler.
- Some rings feature a silver band with gold plating to give them the look of gold jewelry. If you have a preference for yellow or white gold, you can find a ring plated in that. Look at the material used for plating. One plated in 14k gold is preferable.
- Layering rings can create an interesting look. Look for a thinner band that will lie flat against your other ring to create a seamless look.
- Diamonds are often held in place with prongs. If your silver rings have prongs, it’s important to have them checked every now and then to make sure they haven’t loosened. Otherwise, you can lose a diamond.
- Comfort can be a huge benefit with a ring. Some feature curved edges that ensure you don’t deal with your ring poking your skin as you move throughout the day. This is especially important if you plan to sleep in your ring.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide