Amazon Basics Stadium-Authorized Clear Bag Backpack
Last updated date: October 12, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Clear Bags and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Clear Bag you should buy.
Update as November 3, 2021:
Checkout The Best Clear Bag for a detailed review of all the top clear bags.
In our analysis, the Amazon Basics Amazon Basics Stadium-Authorized Clear Bag Backpack placed 6th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Ruggedly reinforced shoulder straps for reliable strength when carrying heavier items. It’s completely transparent all around, including back and bottom—great for seeing inside and quickly finding what you need. It has an interior organizer for storing pens, pencils, a calculator, a phone, and more.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Clear Bags
Clear bags are more than just a trendy fashion accessory. They are a functional and regulated item that is required by many entertainment venues these days. A clear bag, as the name suggests, is a bag, purse, backpack or tote that is fully transparent, so you can see all of the contents of the bag from the outside.
Places like stadiums, schools, arenas, theaters and airports are requiring clear bags for certain events to aid with security protocols. When there are thousands of people in the same space, it is easier for the personnel to keep everyone safe by checking what is inside their bags and a clear bag helps ensure that is thoroughly handled without too much hassle.
Even if you’re not heading to a stadium anytime soon, you can still enjoy the benefits of a clear bag. Having full transparency inside is an advantage for those people who find themselves constantly rummaging through their bags trying to find a specific item. With a clear bag, you find even small items in hideaway pockets because everything is clearly visible.
Another major benefit of using a clear bag is that it is easy to clean. Traditional bags are often made from cloth material, which means that they can absorb spills from drinks, leaky pens and markers. However, clear bags are typically made from a plastic material so they are easy to wipe clean with just a damp cloth.
Clear bags are not only helpful for adults. They are also a game-changer for kids. It can be difficult for young children to find what they are looking for right away, and a clear bag speeds up that whole process. Whether they are taking the bag to school with their lunch and books or taking it along on a day out, these bags can be very handy.
The Clear Bag Buying Guide
- If you’re buying a clear bag for a specific venue, such as for a stadium, be sure to check if they have any restrictions on the type or size of the bag. Some venues will only allow bags under certain dimensions while others may specify the type of bag, like a tote instead of a backpack.
- One of the most important aspects of getting a clear bag is making sure the interior and exterior pockets meet your needs. Most tote bags just have one large interior pocket, which is perfect for big items like books, lunch bags, wallets or phones. Some also have smaller, zippered pockets on the outside for items like keys, cards and stationery. Clear backpacks will also often have interior pockets built-in.
- Some clear bags don’t have any closures, which means that the pockets are open and easy to access. This is typically the case for tote bags. Backpacks often have zippered closures or buttoned closures. Having a closure ensures that your items stay safe inside and are unlikely to fall out.
- What kind of handles are sturdy and comfortable? Tote bags typically have two hand-holding ones while backpacks have over-the-shoulder straps. Some bags provide the option of both kinds of handles.
- Opt for a clear bag that is waterproof. This provides the added benefit of keeping your items dry during wet weather or if something spills on the outside of your bag. Most clear bags are made from PVC material which repels water.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide