Amazon Basics Padded Shoulder Strap Backpack For Women
Last updated date: August 11, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Backpacks For Women and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Backpack For Women you should buy.
Update as September 2, 2021:
Checkout The Best Backpacks For Women for a detailed review of all the top backpacks for women.
In our analysis of 25 expert reviews, the Amazon Basics Padded Shoulder Strap Backpack For Women placed 6th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Carry-on travel backpack with internal, zippered laptop sleeve; ultra-flexible and lightweight; made of durable polyester. Main compartment with zippered mesh space, optional midway shelf, and internal/external compression straps. Front pocket and front-top pocket for easy access to documents and travel liquids; main upper packing compartment with organizer, expandable storage space tuck-away ID pocket. Padded shoulder straps disconnect easily and store away in zippered back pocket; removable sternum strap, waist belt, and shoulder strap; well-placed exterior handles. Main compartment measures 5.5 by 13 to 14 by 21.5 inches (LxWxH); main upper packing compartment measures 3 to 5 by 13 to 14 by 21.5 inches (LxWxH); full-expansion zipper creates 10% more packing space.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Backpacks For Women
Backpacks are great for traveling or commuting because they allow you to carry all the items you need — from extra clothing and workout gear to electronics and portfolios — while leaving your hands free for other things.
Mid-sized backpacks that are designed to hold laptops and iPads may have built-in features like USB ports to keep you connected, too. Some also have hidden pockets for safety and extra pockets to stash things in.
When shopping for these kinds of backpacks, see how much they weigh and look for padded straps to keep your back, neck and shoulders more comfortable. Some are also made from waterproof materials, which is an added bonus when the weather is not cooperative. Decide if you want a top-loading or side-loading backpack. After all, ease of access is important, especially if you have a plane to catch.
Also be sure to check the measurements of the backpack, especially if you’ll be traveling with a computer. Standard sizes for interior laptop compartments range from 15 to 17 inches. If your backpack is not large enough to fit your laptop, you may not find it very useful.
It is also wise to check with your airline if you are planning to travel with a carry-on backpack; some have size limitations.
The Backpack For Women Buying Guide
- Laptop backpacks should be light enough to carry, with comfortable straps. You don’t want to experience back strain.
- If you can’t find waterproof material, go for water resistance. Also, make sure the material is durable and tear-resistant.
- The best backpacks have plenty of pockets and storage compartments.
- If you use your phone and laptop often, you may want to choose a backpack with a built-in USB charging station. Note that you generally have to provide the actual power source yourself; the bag just offers a convenient, built-in way to connect devices to power banks.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide