Amazon Basics Corrosion Resistant Metal Plant Stand
Last updated date: May 10, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as May 10, 2022:
Checkout The Best Plant Stands & Tables for a detailed review of all the top .
This metal plant stand is versatile and can be used indoors or outdoors. It is tall and slim and fits easily into small spaces. The stand can also be used for decorative objects in addition to plants.
In our analysis, the Amazon Basics Amazon Basics Corrosion Resistant Metal Plant Stand placed 1st when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Metal stand for plants or small objects; ideal for indoor or outdoor use. Coated metal construction resists corrosion and warping from moisture. Tall, slim design fits easily into a corner, in front of a window, on a patio, or in an entryway. Round, recessed top shelf can hold pots up to a 9 inch diameter. Secondary shelf underneath for additional plants or decorative objects.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
If you want to automatically make your home seem more lively, all you need to do is get a couple of houseplants. They add lovely pops of color to any space, not to mention make things feel more cheery and fresh. However, that’s not all. Plants are scientifically known to enhance the mood, in addition to cleaning the air you breath. Plus, some people find they enjoy talking to plants, and speaking positively to plants has been known to help them thrive.
Instead of keeping your potted plants on the ground, using plant stands and tables helps to elevate them and create more visual interest. In addition to their decorative appeal, plant stands and tables make it easier for you to water your plants from a raised position. They also elevate the plants to help them get better sunlight.
Plant stands and tables are made from a variety of materials. Metal is a good option because it is sturdy. It also has a contemporary and modern appeal to it that works with many decorative styles. If you have a traditional or mid-century modern décor in your home, a wooden plant stand or table may be a good choice for you. Look for ones made from teak or cedar as they don’t get stained from water drops. Some plant stands and tables are made from concrete, which is durable and has a minimalist look. Plus, it can be used outside as well as inside.
The Buying Guide
- There are many different styles of plant stands and tables. Traditional styles are typically round or oval and can have one or several areas to place potted plants. Sometimes the stands are of different heights which creates a unique look, especially when you have hanging plants. If you have a small space, opt for a corner plant stand which fits nicely into a corner of a room. These are typically taller than standard plant stands and can also be secured to the wall to take off some of the weight burden. Another option is pedestal stands and tables, which are great for larger spaces, either inside or outdoors. They look great in communal areas such as foyers.
- Depending on their material, plant stands may be able to be used indoors, outdoors or both. Consider whether you want the flexibility to move the plant stand around from inside to outside or if you will only be keeping it one place. Typically, concrete and metal are more durable for outdoor use than wood.
- If you want the option of portability, look for a plant stand or table that is on wheels. This makes it easy to move it around wherever you need it without having to struggle with its weight.
- How handy are you when it comes to assembly? Some plant stands and tables only require minimal tools and come together in minutes, while others are more involved. Be sure to check the assembly instructions before buying to determine if you are able to put it together.
- Indoor plant stands can be versatile. If you don’t want to cover them in plants, you can also use them to display other things such as picture frames, candles, books and other decorative items.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide