Amazin’ Aces Pickleball Wood 4-Paddle Set
Last updated date: May 14, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Pickleball Sets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Pickleball Set you should buy.
Update as January 17, 2022:
Checkout The Best Pickleball Sets For Beginners And Professionals for a detailed review of all the top pickleball sets.
You’ll get comfort and performance with this pickleball set. The wooden paddle handles come with a cushioned grip and wrist strap. The set also includes a mesh bag for convenient transportation and storage of the balls.
In our analysis of 14 expert reviews, the Amazin' Aces Pickleball Wood 4-Paddle Set placed 2nd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Superior Quality and Performance. Kickstart your pickleball journey with our wood pickleball set! Amazin’ Aces Pickleball Wood 4-Paddle Set includes 4 pickleball paddles, 4 pickleballs, and 1 mesh bag to help with your gameplay. Durable, Ergonomic Design. Our pickleball paddles feature a 7-ply wood construction made from maple for power and durability. The handle includes a cushion grip with a wrist strap for comfort. Convenience Meets Style. Simple and classic, this wood pickleball paddle set comes with a high quality box for gifting and a mesh bag for convenient carry and easy storage of your pickleballs. Perfect for Beginners. Get active and have tons of fun playing the pickleball game. These pickleball paddles are the ideal choice for schools, community centers, athletic clubs, and YMCAs. 1-Year Warranty. We back up our pickleball set with a 1-year warranty. If you find any issue with one of our wood paddles, you can get it fixed or replaced with no questions asked.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Pickleball Sets
Whether you’ve been playing pickleball for years or have just picked up the game, getting a pickleball set ensures you have everything you need for the next match. A pickleball set typically comes with a range of equipment. Most sets include two to four paddles and two to four balls. Some sets also come with a portable pickleball net. Other sets come with a carrying case for your paddles and balls.
Ensuring the pickleball paddles are of good quality is important because they will affect your performance. Pickleball paddles weigh between 6 and 14 ounces, and the weight affects your comfort during the game. While it may not seem like a big difference going from a six-ounce paddle to an eight-ounce paddle, if the paddle is too heavy for you it can cause strain on your shoulder, elbow and wrist. If you want more control and maneuverability during the game, then opt for paddles on the lighter end. if you want more power to hit the ball, then opt for heavier paddles.
Be sure to check the grip size of the paddle’s handle to make sure it is right for your hand. With a smaller grip size, you will have more flexibility to move your wrist and get better control. With a larger grip size you will have more stability in your strokes.
The Pickleball Set Buying Guide
- If the pickleball set comes with a portable net, be sure to check that the size of the net meets the specifications of the official pickleball association. A professional net should be about 22 feet wide. The pickleball net should also come with a center pole so that you can ensure the height of the net remains at 34 inches at the center, as per regulations set up by the USA Pickleball Association. The height of the pickleball net at the end poles should be 36 inches.
- Having a carrying case for pickleball paddles and balls is helpful because you can keep all of your equipment in one place, prevent any incidental damage to the equipment and ensure nothing gets lost. Many pickleball sets come with a carrying case for your paddles. Some also come with a mesh bag, which is perfect for holding the pickleballs.
- Check the material of the pickleball paddles you’re getting. They are typically made from wood, composite or graphite. Wood is the heaviest of the three and is also easily affordable. Graphite paddles are incredibly lightweight but can come with a hefty price tag. There are many options with composite as it can vary in price and weight.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide