AmazerBath Non-Slip Bath Mat, 39×16-Inch
Last updated date: November 4, 2019
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Non Slip Shower And Bath Mats and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Non Slip Shower And Bath Mat you should buy.
Update as July 21, 2020:
Checkout The Best Non Slip Shower And Bath Mat for a detailed review of all the top non slip shower and bath mats.
In our analysis of 79 expert reviews, the AmazerBath Non-Slip Shower & Bath Mat, 39x16-Inch placed 4th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
logo Bathroom smooth ground is you easily overlooked safety killer, once there is a steam,water or air phenomenon get damp,accidentally slipped,the crisis your safety. Amazer bath tub mat makes every bath safer and more sanitary! The Tub Mat curtails the risk of slips and falls. They are Latex Free and cleans easily. Don't let this deal slip you by! BATH TUN MAT Extra Large Mat Amazer extra large bathtub mat designed to cover the entire bathtub at 16" x 39" and provide greater safety area. It will fit in most models and sizes of bathtub. This mat is nice looking and comfortable under foot and will work well in homes, gyms, hospitals, hotels, and other living facilities. EASY TO INSTALL - PLEASE CHECK HOW TO SECURE SUCTION CUPS TIGHTLY ON THE SMOOTH BATHTUB 1. Mat only attaches to smooth clean surfaces instead of textured, tiled or non-smooth surfaces. And the bathtub must be clean, without any dirt , smudges, oils. 2. Before filling the tub and start the shower, moisten the tub with a little bit of water, then press the bath mat with your hands to secure suction cups tightly on the smooth bathtub. 3. The bathmat would be immovable when the Installation finished, Repeat the instructions above or press on each suction cup one by one please if the mat still moved. bath tub mat Suction Cup Design & Skid Resistant The powerful suction cup array keeps the mat firmly attached to the bathtub or shower floor. The grip is so strong that the mat doesn't slide at all once you have it suctioned down. However, it will pull up easily when it is time to clean. Subtle textured pattern on the its surfaces increase friction and slip resistance.And the liquid soap, shampoo, and conditioners won't make the surface slick. Note: Hang it up to dry after every use and periodical cleaning with detergent is advisable. Comfortable & Safe Provide a comfortable and anti-slip surface to keep you balanced while cleaning up. With holes for water flow, this mat will not inhibit you at all while you are using it. User-friendly Angle Arc design fits the bathtub drain outlet for faster drainage and increases the anti-slip area. Soft & Durable Made of high quality PVC material which is soft, durable and not easily deformed. For bath safety, it would be a long-term solution to your bath needs. Shower Curtain Rod Curtain Ring Shower Curtain Toothbrush Holder Bathroom Brush Shower Curtain Rod Curtain Ring Shower Curtain Toothbrush Holder Bathroom Brush Double Curtain Rings Size 42"-72" 72"(W) X 72"(H) 2.9" x 6"x 4" 3.8" x 5.8"x 2.5" 3.0" x 1.4" Color Bronze Polished Nickel Clear Stainless Steel Blue+Green Polished Chrome Quantity 1 Pack 12 PCs 1 Pack 1 Pack 2 Pack 12 PCS Water Resistant ✓ Rust Resistant ✓ ✓ ✓ Glides Easily ✓ ✓
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Non Slip Shower And Bath Mats
No one is immune to an accidental slip and fall. Nonslip shower and bath mats are an excellent tool to turn a slippery surface into one with traction. The great news is that users can install these mats within minutes. They aren’t restricted to the bathtub either, as they offer protection in hot tubs and gym locker rooms as well. When shopping for a shower mat, you’ll want to consider the following features:
Take a look at the materials used to make the bath mat. Some models are made of an elastic rubber, while others use a top-quality vinyl. The important thing is that the mat is BPA, latex and phthalate-free. Most models are also hypoallergenic, which is important if you tend to suffer from bad allergies.
Look at the size of the bath mat to make sure it has the coverage area you’re looking for. Some models are wide but short. Others are long but narrow, like the Yimobra Extra Long Shower & Bath Mat, 16×40-Inch. You’ll also come across mats for square showers and mats that cover the entire floor of your bathtub.
Check the shower mat for drainage holes. These holes reduce mold and mildew growth by allowing the water to drain rather than pool at your feet. In addition to the drainage holes being a hygienic choice, they also contribute to the longevity of the mat and its ability to remain like new, even with daily use.
Flip the bath mat over and look for suction cups. The Gorilla Grip XL Shower & Bath Mat, 35×16-Inch has a total of 324 suction cups that keep the mat in place while you bathe. The suction cups also make the bath mat easy to install. Once you place the mat exactly where you want it, all you have to do is press down on the surface of the mat and the suction cups will stick to the tub’s flooring.
Consider a shower mat that is available in a variety of colors, so you can find the perfect shade to match the theme in your bathroom. The Gorilla Grip Original Shower & Bath Mat, 21×21-Inch comes in 22 vibrant colors, including clear if you’d rather the mat be less noticeable.
Another option is to go with adhesive treads that are designed to improve traction. The SlipX Solutions Adhesive Treads, 7.5×3/4-Inch take just a few seconds to install. The pack includes six strips for use on any smooth surface, such as the floor of your bathtub, the surface of your stairs or the deck of your sailboat.
The Non Slip Shower And Bath Mat Buying Guide
- Always make sure the surface you want to install the bath mat over is clean and dry, or the mat’s adhesive or attached suction cups won’t be able to stick to the surface properly.
- It is important that you rinse and dry the shower mat after each use. Soap, shampoo and conditioner can all leave an invisible coating on the mat that may make the surface slippery.
- Review the product’s care instruction label. Some bath mats must be cleaned by hand, while others are safe to toss in the washing machine. You may be required to use a gentle detergent during the wash cycle. It is often recommended that you avoid the use of bleach; in these instances, distilled white vinegar makes an excellent substitute. Finally, allow your shower mat to air dry, as most mats are made out of materials that could be damaged by the high heat of a dryer.
- You can make your own nonslip bath mats for outside the tub and in front of the toilet using a cotton rug and a sheet of slip-resistant shelf liner. Simply hot glue the shelf liner to the bottom of the cotton rug, flip it over and set it down on your bathroom floor.
- Bath and shower mat prices vary, mostly based on size. The SlipX Solutions Adhesive Treads, 7.5×3/4-Inch is one of the cheapest anti-slip solutions, as it simply provides users with six adhesive strips that can be pressed onto any smooth surface. The Yimobra Extra Long Shower & Bath Mat, 16×40-Inch and the Gorilla Grip Original Shower & Bath Mat, 21×21-Inch are in the middle of the price range, as they both cover part of the tub floor, but not the entire tub floor. You’ll find that the Gorilla Grip XL Shower & Bath Mat, 35×16-Inch covers the most space within a tub and therefore commands the highest price.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide