AmazerBath Clear Plastic Shower Curtain Liner
Last updated date: December 21, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Shower Curtain Liners and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Shower Curtain Liner you should buy.
Update as January 2, 2023:
Checkout The Best Shower Curtain Liner for a detailed review of all the top shower curtain liners.
With 14 different shades to choose from, you're sure to find this shower curtain liner in a color that matches your bathroom theme. The liner is constructed from a thick EVA material that won't rip and the 12 metal grommet holes ensure the liner doesn't come loose in the middle of your shower. The liner is also easy to clean and can be wiped down with a damp cloth.
In our analysis, the AmazerBath AmazerBath Clear Plastic Shower Curtain Liner placed 2nd when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Durable. This thick shower curtain liner can extend the useful life of the liner. This plastic shower curtain liner is made from EVA material, not fabric. You can also use it as a standalone shower curtain if you want to see through the clear curtain when taking a shower. Heavy-duty clear stones. Three heavy-duty bottom clear stones give weight to the liner so it hangs straight. The water won’t splash out all over the floor easily. Easy care and convenient. This liner wipes clean with a damp cloth. Fits many standard size shower tubs and works with straight or curved shower rods. Easily change the shower ring hooks to match the decor that you like. Multipurpose. An excellent choice for showers and bathtubs in your home, camper, hotels, motels, dorm showers, and more. It can be used as a standalone curtain or as a liner for a cloth shower curtain. Metal grommet holes. The liner provides 12 metal grommet holes to accommodate standard or decorative shower curtain hooks. The metal grommet holes promote easier hanging and long-lasting strength.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Shower Curtain Liners
If you’ve ever bought a shower curtain, you know that they aren’t always designed for the moisture-heavy conditions found in bathrooms. The decorative type of shower curtain that might be the best fit for your bathroom décor won’t necessarily prevent mold or repel water the way you need it to.
That’s where a shower curtain liner can help. The liner typically goes on the inside of the tub while the outer curtain hangs outside. The liner then catches the water before it can reach the curtain, keeping the curtain dry.
One of the great things about shower curtain liners is that they can even be used alone, though if you plan to use only the liner, you may want to look for one that isn’t transparent, particularly if you live with roommates or frequently have houseguests.
Keep in mind that inexpensive liners may not last very long, and it might be worth shelling out a little extra money for a higher-quality liner that will last a while, rather than having to replace the liner within a few months.
The Shower Curtain Liner Buying Guide
- Shower curtain liners are sold with holes designed for hanging them on curtain rings. The problem with cheaper liners is that this area won’t be reinforced at all, which leaves them susceptible to tears. The best liners have grommets that reduce the risk of ripping.
- And if your shower curtain liner does have grommets, check that they’re rustproof for a better chance at a liner that will last.
- Many shower curtain liners can be tossed in the washing machine for easy cleanup. Make sure the liner you choose is machine washable.
- Shower curtain liners can blow around as the temperature and humidity levels increase inside the shower. Some liners come with magnets that stick to the side of the tub to keep them from blowing inward while you’re showering.
- Standard shower curtain liner sizing is 72 inches by 72 inches, but measure your shower before you buy a liner to make sure it will fit.
- If environmental friendliness is a priority, you can find liners made from PEVA plastic. PEVA, which stands for polyethylene vinyl acetate, is an eco-friendly alternative to polyvinyl chloride (PVC), which is chlorinated vinyl. PEVA is considered less toxic and better for the environment.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide