Amazer Rust Resistant Shower Curtain Rod
Last updated date: November 9, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Shower Curtain Rods and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Shower Curtain Rod you should buy.
Editor's Note November 9, 2020:
Checkout The Best Shower Curtain Rods for a detailed review of all the top shower curtain rods.
Whether you like bronze, black, chrome or nickel, there's a curtain rod for you in this set, which comes in a variety of builds. It can adhere to a variety of wall types, and the end of the rod is detachable to make it easy to slide smaller curtain rings onto it.
In our analysis of 8 expert reviews, the Amazer Amazer Rust Resistant Shower Curtain Rod placed 2nd when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Adjustable length of 42"-72" easily fit most shower stalls. Inside and outside tube diameter: 0.85" https://20fd661yccar325znz1e9bdl-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/ 1.0" . The end of the shower curtain rod is detachable, you can match the hooks and shower curtains you want. Bronze shower rod finish is durable and chip-resistant. Easy-to-install tension mounting. No cutting, drilling or tools necessary to install rod. Apply for all surface,include both of smooth and rough surface like wallpaper wall,tile wall,wooden frame, etc. Blends with bathroom decor and hardware.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Shower Curtain Rods
Tension rods make installing a new shower curtain easy. But although you won’t need to pull out the toolbox for a tension rod, there are still a few things you’ll need to know before shopping for one.
First, measure the space between the walls where you’ll connect the tension rod. To adequately create the tension necessary to hold the rod firmly in place, you’ll need to choose a rod that’s a couple of inches longer than the measurement you come up with.
In addition to easy installation, tension rods are great for rental properties. If you’re a renter, you won’t want to leave permanent marks on the wall, so having a curtain rod you don’t have to mount is a big bonus.
But tension rods can damage drywall, so you’ll need to be careful. If the wall doesn’t have enough stud support, a tightly-wedged curtain rod can press against the wall, causing permanent damage. For best results, use a stud finder to locate the studs before you decide on installation points for your tension rod.
Once you’ve decided on a size, you’ll need to choose a design that works for the look you’re trying to create in your bathroom. You can find curtain rods in a variety of finishes, from silver to bronze and beyond, to help you perfectly complement your bathroom’s look.
The Shower Curtain Rod Buying Guide
- To make things easier for yourself, slide the curtain rings onto the rod before you attach it to the wall.
- Some curtain rods curve outward to give you extra elbow room while you’re showering.
- Weight capacity is important to consider. While shower curtains and liners aren’t very heavy, you’ll want to find a curtain rod that can at least handle 20-30 pounds of weight without struggling.
- Shower curtain rods are exposed to extreme moisture, usually on a daily basis. Stainless steel is great at holding up in these conditions without rusting or corroding.
- If you’re installing your tension rod on surfaces like tile, you’ll need to look for one that’s designed to resist slipping.
- Rods that have ends that protrude may prove challenging when it’s time to put on the shower curtain rings. Some make it easier with a removable end that lets you easily slide the rings on.
- Tension rods with an adjustable design give you a little wiggle room in meeting the measurements.
- If you’re purchasing a rod for an especially large or small shower area, you’ll be limited in your choices. You’ll have to shop around until you find a shower rod that’s available in a wider range of sizes.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide