AMAGABELI GARDEN & HOME Metal Outdoor Hanging Brackets
Last updated: August 7, 2023
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Outdoor Hanging Brackets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Outdoor Hanging Bracket you should buy.
Choose from one, two or four hanging plant brackets with this option, which gives you the flexibility to really customize your outdoor space. Each bracket has four nail holes (two at each end) as well as screws and rubber plugs for installation. The material is rust-resistant and heavy duty to provide years of use.
In our analysis, the AMAGABELI GARDEN & HOME Metal Outdoor Hanging Brackets placed 2nd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Multi-Purpose: This hanging plant bracket is perfect for beautify your home or garden by hanging bird feeders, lanterns, planters, flower pots, holiday decorations, string lights, wind chimes, ornaments and more! Premium Quality: Rust resistant and heavy duty steel construction. Bring your heaviest pots and baskets! Simple shape and high-strength welding process to hold up heavy duty items. Stylish Design: Hand forged wrought iron offers a charming, traditional look. A dark finish stunningly complements anything that hangs from it, adding elegance and beauty to your home or garden. Easy To Install: There are 2 nail holes at both ends of the bracket and easy to install. Equipped with screws and rubber plugs for mounting and fixing. Customer Care: We are dedicated to provide premium products for you and offer impeccable customer care to you. Don’t wait any longer and just enjoy your ideal products today!
Outdoor Hanging Bracket Rankings
If you want to liven up your favorite outdoor space, a good set of outdoor hanging brackets could do the trick. These brackets will let you hang items like potted plants, decorations and bird feeders wherever you have a little bare wall space.
Before you choose a hanging bracket, though, make sure you can mount it. Wood is obviously the easiest surface for drilling, so if you have a doorframe or post, that’s probably the best spot. But with the right tools, you can also drill into brick and stucco pretty easily. As long as you take the time to plan ahead, you can make your outdoor hanging bracket work wherever you want to place it.
Once you’ve decided on a location for your hanging items, it’s time to plan exactly where you’ll be drilling the holes. Measure the area and make sure you get mounting brackets that fit. Many come in multiples, so you may find that a four-pack that lets you space your items out more gives you better flexibility than two brackets that let you hang multiple items.
Another thing to consider before you start shopping for a bracket is color. Typically, brackets come in a dark metal color, but you can find them in black or white, as well, and can obviously paint them if you need to. Take a look around and see what will match your space best before you buy.
- Your outdoor hanging bracket will likely be exposed to the elements, even if it’s under an awning, so make sure you choose one designed for outdoor use. Many of these types of brackets are rust-resistant and designed to hold up over many years.
- Weight capacity may also come into play. Most brackets can handle lightweight plants and bird feeders, but the birds themselves might weigh down your bracket. Your plant will also get a little heavier after you water it.
- Chances are, your brackets will come with all the hardware you’ll need to mount them. You’ll, of course, need to have the right tools handy, including a drill and screwdriver.
- The look of the brackets comes into play, too. Many are made from heavy-duty steel, but they also come in a variety of colors. Some have decorative features that can really make them stand out.
- Keep in mind that what you hang on the bracket could change from one year to the next. You might want something a little more versatile in case you find a different type of hanging plant that you want to go there.